HR Coordinator May Puma Energy May 2023-Tanzania Jobs AJIRA Nafasi za kazi Puma Energy HR Coordinator at Puma Energy May 2023 Puma Energy Tanzania Dar es Salaam May 23, 2023
Manage human resources function for the region. Responsible for providing in-country support to the Operations Manager and terminal employees on HR administration namely: Coordination and management of HR generalist activities, personnel records, recruitment, talent, learning and development, performance management and termination and reward /payroll related activities. Will provide the interface with the HR shared service center, taking ownership of those administrative processes that need to be initiated in-country. * Will oversee 2 countries (El Salvador and Panama). Will have to travel at least once a month.
- Responds to all HR administration requests from any source (e.g. phone, facsimile, email, in writing or in person, in a professional and efficient manner. Initiates queries regarding benefits administration, Comp & Ben, Leave, payroll, Performance Management, recruitment, relocation & work permits and accuracy of Workday either in country or through HR Shared Services.
- Deal in a timely manner all HR services queries. Tracks and manages all requests and queries, providing actions and updates to relevant parties. Resolves as many requests as possible on the initial call, reducing the number of calls redirected to the next level of support. Ensure successful and accurate completion of tasks managed through the shared services center.
- Provide standard KPI and management reports in country to country management either generated internally or via HR shared services (e.g. absenteeism, staff movement, vacancy reports etc.).
- Provide HR advice, support and administration to managers /team leaders and employees on people issues and organizational concerns, escalating serious or strategic issues.
- Be a trusted partner to the regional team / GMs, in addition to providing sound HR advice,
- Provide direction and advice in the interpretation of Company policies and ensures application of standard practices.
- Prepare induction packs for all new recruits and ensure that new joiner’s forms are completed timeously and accurately, liaising with the HRSS on on-boarding matters.
- Assists Regional HR Manager with proper administration of new recruits and staff movements i.e. prepare interview packs for the HR panel, schedule interviews and any other administration related to the recruitment process e.g. regret letters, employment contracts etc.
- Delivers transactional processing and administrative services in country in line with in-country responsibilities whilst liaising with HRSS on offshored administration.
- Champions HSSE as a personal value and ensures HSSE is promoted in-country in terms of actions and decisions. Maintain awareness of HSSE legislation and implements action plans to improve HSSE performance and compliance.
- Continually identifies opportunities for improving processes, business efficiencies and customer service.
- Minimum 4 years of HR experience in medium to large companies, preferably multinational with multi cultural environments.
- Strong HR administration experience and able to work methodically and accurately.
- Competent and able to analyze HR data effectively.
- Able to embrace the changing business environment
- Shows initiative to resolve issues but also to escalate when necessary.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with line management Basic application in the ability to make informed and effective decisions
- Basic application in the ability to create innovative solutions to business challenges
- Fluent in English and local language
- Knowledge of Human Resources related programs, processes, tools, policies and guidelines and their application to complex organizational issues
- Good experience in employee/industrial relations
- Able to prioritize and does not need constant supervision.
- High energy and a ‘can do’ attitude, creating a positive culture in the company
- Customer Service oriented
- Open, honest and direct communicator
- Ability to deliver results, meeting people goals and achieving employee satisfaction
- Time management
- Ability to manage difficult situations
- Emotional Intelligence
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Internal – Regional HR Leadership, HR Shared Services, Line Managers, HRSS, Country Operation Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors and terminal employees.
External – Labor Offices, Regulatory Authorities, Social Security, Banks, vendors (Recruitment, Medical, Savings, Insurance company, brokers), legal counsel, candidates