Nutun currently has a vacancy for an HR Administrator to join their Sandton team.
HR Administrator – BPO Offshore, Vacancies at Nutun
At Nutun we enable economic sustainability in the communities we serve by combining our unique technology, data and analytics competencies to provide a range of digitally enabled business services as a trusted partner to a global client base. Nutun offers a range of solutions including: customer service and client experience (CX); debt collection and accounts receivable services; payroll, time and attendance, and HR solutions; customer insights and analytics; legal process outsourcing and alternative legal solutions; and back office administration. South Africa has emerged as a favoured offshore CX location. According to the Ryan Strategic Advisory Survey, South Africa offers affordable, high-quality, deeply capable, empathetic and innovative service offerings. As a BPESA member, Nutun, with its skills and talent, is more than ready to over-deliver on these offerings.
Duties & Responsibilities
About this role:
The main purpose of this role is to operationalize the TCRS HR Strategy at the functional and branch level. This will be achieved by implementing and managing various HR administrative processes across the HR Value Chain and ensuring effective HR service delivery at functional and branch level. This role requires an experienced HR Administrator to provide service at our in Durban.
Key Responsibilities: HR Administrator – BPO Offshore Vacancies at Nutun
- To provide administrative support to the operationalization of the TCRS HR strategy
- To ensure effective day-to day HR service delivery on all HR administration across the HR value chain at functional & branch level.
- To provide administrative support to the HR Business Partner in the following areas:
- HR administration
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Employee Wellness
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Value Proposition
- Learning & Development
- Talent Management
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the business through active engagement and collaboration.
- Administer end-to-end recruitment process for the supervisory/first-line management levels and below (i.e. staff requisitions, scheduling and conducting interviews, regret letters, drafting transfer, appointment letters, offer letters and contracts).
- Compile new employee HR on boarding packs according to recruitment checklist for submission to payroll timeously.
- Ensure seamless HR administration and efficient resolution of queries and requests (e.g. leave applications, payroll changes, benefits, inter-branch transfers and injury on duty administration)
- Respond timeously to requests for all HR related information from all internal stakeholders.
- Support the employee relations team at branch level by facilitating and resolving disputes in line with employee relations policies, disciplinary codes, practices and procedures (e.g. drafting warnings and other relevant documents that may be required)
- Provide input into monthly and Quarterly HR reporting.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Minimum requirements (Qualifications and Experience) HR Administrator – BPO Offshore Vacancies at Nutun
- B Degree in Human Resources Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Human Resources generalist role.
- Experience in a call centre environment will be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Own vehicle is preferred
- Must have experience (with the flexibility) in working offshore shifts from South Africa.
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Presenting and communicating information effectively
- Working well with people
- Adhering to company values
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Ability to building strong business relationships and networks
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adapting and responding to change
Technical Competencies Required: HR Administrator – BPO Offshore Vacancies at Nutun
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant legislation; Human Resources practices, Policies and Procedures.
- Exposure to HR Technology: HRIS, E-recruitment platforms etc.
- Proven ability to compile and manage data – attention to detail; data integrity management; confidentiality
- Report writing using various MS Office applications (i.e. MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint)