Hotel Manager at Altezza Travel January 2024 Altezza Travelling Limited is a tour company located in Machame area within the Kilimanjaro region. We are a team of adventure enthusiasts who love everything about Tanzania. Our team arrived here in 2014, and we were immediately fascinated by this land.
Hotel Manager at Altezza Travel
Since then, we have travelled it back and forth, making sure that all of its best destinations are included into our tours. Altezza Travel wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the job vacancies positions currently available in the company as follows;
- Hotel Manager Responsibilities Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff,.) and set clear objectives.
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Train and Develop Team
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them to the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information, etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations, etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Achieve Department Profitability Goal
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Degree in Business Administration, hotel/hospitality Management, or a related field
- Proven Experience as Hotel Manager or related role
- Fluent in English.
- Understand all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED P.O. Box 938 Moshi Kilimanjaro. or send through email@example.com Please make sure the subject of your email will be: Hotel Manager – APPLICATION Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 21/ January /2024 Only applications in English will be considered. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted