In This Post Head of Sales Jobs at GSM Group Of Companies November, 2023 read careful below guideline in order to apply for this job
Job Title: Head of Sales
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: General Manager (GM)
Supervises: ASM / Marketing Manager / Sales Coordinator/ Distribution Manager/ Sales Reps / KA
Take ownership of the business’s performance, RTM/distribution decisions, manage and lead the sales teams to deliver sales volume and category targets. Support the Area Sales Managers, Sales Reps & Customer Representatives to ensure target achievement of sales volumes, merchandising standards, customer service delivery and Local accounts management within the country, with market intelligence report on competition movements & strategy.
Ensure RTM optimization and efficiency across all towns, villages and areas to ensure numeric and weighted distribution targets are delivered in a cost-effective way.
- Ensure Target Achievement of all Goals and Volume Budgets set for the country.
- Analytical and insights led decision making.
- Range selling, through the correct pack and flavour mix as per the budget.
- Implement merchandising standards as per guidelines.
- Route riding with the team, ASM’s and Sales Reps to supervise and coach on practice of the ‘Standard Call’.
- Create New Opportunities and align GM for support.
- Ensure Target Achievement of all Goals set for the country.
- Plan, Organize, Co-ordinate, Control and Execute Core Work (Sales, Merchandising, Distribution, Account Management & Coaching).
- Expand the market with Horizontal & Vertical activities, across Urban and Up-country locations.
- Track Customer Sales and take corrective action.
- Visit the Trade daily to understand Customer needs, market, and industry trends.
- Maintain customers and market historical data.
- Look for opportunities to increase brand presence and visibility in the market
- Create opportunities to increase consumption.
- Recommend platforms where business meet the consumers.
- Make corrections by tracking KPIs and thereby improving distribution and availability of our products & packages.
- Supervise daily settlement in full and collection of payment by all Customer Representatives.
- Work with sales coordinator and assist and co-ordinate and approve load requests.
- Check to ensure effective maintenance of Route/Customer Cards/Files/Books.
Resources, Records & Presentations
- Identify, Allocate, Track & Evaluate resources to maximize sales.
- Keep details of Customers, Assets, Signage, by Route & Area.
- Review and analyse the data available and collected.
- Provide feedback, make presentations & enable corrective actions.
Training and Problem Solving
- Coach Sales Team of ASMs, Sales Reps and Helpers through classroom sessions and demonstration in the marketplace.
- Attend all Training programs and improve Knowledge, Skills and Attitude.
- Conduct Sales meetings daily, weekly, and monthly and facilitate problem solving.
- Organise quarterly comprehensive training through sales trainers
- Bachelor’s degree in business related fields. i.e Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Economics.
- Master’s degree in relevant business degree (Desired)
- 5-8 years working experience in similar role in FMCG.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.