Rural Farmers Hub’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Geoinformatics / GIS Engineer
Job Location : Abuja
The Role Geoinformatics / GIS Engineer needed at Rural Farmers Hub
- We are looking for a Geoinformatic (Geospatial) Engineer with Machine Learning experience who is passionate about building cutting-edge location-based technologies.
- As a Geospatial Engineer and part of our Machine Learning team, s/he will actively research and execute state-of-the-art solutions for transforming the agriculture sector.
- We are looking for a talented engineer who is skilled in machine learning and possesses deep knowledge of satellite image processing.
- S/he can analyse problems, comprehend research papers, and deploy scalable solutions for real-world use. If you are that person, we have reserved a seat for you.
Responsibilities Geoinformatics / GIS Engineer needed at Rural Farmers Hub
- Automate GIS processes.
- Design and build machine learning pipelines for multispectral data points.
- Integrating machine learning algorithms with other applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geospatial Engineering or relevant field.
- 3+ years of combined geospatial machine learning experience.
- Experience with large-scale machine learning (100GB+ datasets)
- Experience with deep learning libraries and frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch etc.)
- Process optimization and model tuning
- Previous experience of deploying and maintaining machine learning models in production
- Experience writing maintainable, testable, production-grade Python code.
- Experience with automated testing and test-driven development in Python.
- Machine Learning model review, run the code refactoring and optimization, containerization, deployment, versioning, and monitoring of its quality.
- Passion for technology with high propensity to learn quickly.
- Creative problem solving & ability to handle high levels of pressure.
- Strong relationship skills & ability to work with people at all levels.
- Strong teamwork & cross collaboration capabilities.
Benefits Geoinformatics / GIS Engineer needed at Rural Farmers Hub
- Starting salary is N2,000,000 to N3,000,000 gross per annum, inclusive of pension and other statutory contributions.
- You will have the opportunity to partner with the founder to build & influence the experience of the company’s customers.
- You will participate in the company’s shareholding through an employee share option program (ESOP).
- You will have the opportunity to work n an exciting startup environment that is scaling into a global company, with your involvement at the forefront of that global scaling efforts.
- Ability to grow with Nigeria as well into other geographies.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
- Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
- Engineering / Technical jobs in Abuja
- Geoinformatics / GIS Engineer in Abuja