Freelancer Sales Executive Jobs at The Guardian Limited which is widely acclaimed as The Home of Great Newspapers, is part of the IPP group of companies. The group, a leader in the private sector with dignified presence in the print media as well as radio and television broadcasting, is under the leadership of renowned Tanzanian businessman and philanthropist Dr Reginald Abraham Mengi.
The Guardian Limited currently publishes two daily newspapers, The Guardian and Nipashe, and four weeklies. The Guardian on Sunday and Nipashe Jumapili are Sunday publications, while Taifa Letu is published on Fridays and Sema Usikike on Mondays.
The English-language publications target corporate customers, while Kiswahili ones are meant for the larger public and cater for all age groups. All these publications carry a rich mix of news articles, features, analyses, photos, cartoons, etc., on politics, the economy, education, sports, entertainment and a wide range of other national and international issues.
Freelancer Sales Executive
The Guardian Limited is looking for self driven sales personnel to join our advertising sales team in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Moshi/Kilimanjaro, Arusha, Mbeya, Tanga and Iringa
- Be responsible for aggressive development of new clients and growing existing business.
- Proactively develop new business avenues
- Devise and monitor business plans to ensure substantive sales
- Develop strategic solutions that meet the unique needs of each client
- The position requires someone who can deliver the set targets within deadlines under competitive working environment.
- Applicants need to be highly organized, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and can thrive on setting and reaching new goals.
- Holders of a University degree or Diploma in Business Administration
- Experience in Sales and Marketing is an added advantage
NOTE: This is a commission Based Position
Please send application via
Email to email@example.com
before 15th October, 2023.