Financial Planner at Coca-Cola Kwanza 2023;- Are you looking for vacancies at Coca-Cola , Ajira mpya Coca-Cola , Nafasi za Kazi Coca-Cola , Tanzania jobs, Coca-Cola Jobs
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Finance Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Finance for a Financial Planner Position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to Finance Manager – Costing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the incumbent will be
- To partner with business functions
- To interpret and translate their strategies into numbers
- To provide value adding and analytical insights for decision making.
- Provide value adding and analytical insights for decision making.
- Develop a good understanding of revenue and cost drivers to identify opportunities for profitability margin expansion.
- Coordinate the budgeting, forecasting and reporting cycles to facilitate strong financial performance.
- Prepare cost dashboards to track costs and financial KPIs.
- Attend frequent meetings with budget holders to review performance, identify risks and mitigation plans.
- Perform capital project valuations and post investment analysis on key capital projects.
- Participate in the month end process including working closely with the Financial Accountant to give insightful input and commentary on the income statement.
- Prepare product value chains to assess profitability before launch.
- Provide support to business functions in evaluation of value enhancing proposals.
- Accountable for relevant aspects of the control environment.
Skills, Experience & Education
- The applicant should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent, 5 years of relevant experience (previous experience in FMCG of manufacturing enviroment will be an added advantage).
- The applicant must have a professional certification such as CPA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong analytical skills and attentive to detail;
- good business acumen;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- excellent writing skills and ability to interact with people at various levels;
- good self-management practices and a self-starter;
- open minded and embraces feedback.
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 March 2023.