Finance Officer at Canara Bank June 2023-Nafasi za kazi Canara Bank Ajira mpya kutoka Canara bank Finance Officer at Canara Bank June 2023 Learn more about Canara Bank and its vacancies, take a look and apply to Canara Bank jobs in Tanzania. ajira mpya Canara Bank.
Canara Bank (Tanzania) Limited [CBTL] was registered under Tanzania Company Act, 2002 on 2nd November 2015. The bank started Banking Operations on 9th May 2016 with opening of Dar es Salaam branch at Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (GF), Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki, Dar es Salaam. The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancy:
- Finance Officer
- MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Reports to the Head of Finance.
- Preparing and being responsible for submission of various reports (including financial statements) to the Bank of Tanzania (BOT), Parent Bank, CEO and other statutory bodies.
- Remittance of TRA dues like withholding Tax, VAT, Excise duty, Corporate Taxes, Stamp Duty and reconciliation of TRA accounts and submission of the relevant returns to the authorities within the time frame.
- Manage and execute the accounts payable process by ensuring timely payment to suppliers and responding to queries related to accounts payables.
- Ensure the maintenance of all records and invoices pertaining to the company, to facilitate Auditors (Internal and External), BOT and other relevant regulatory authorities.
- Working with Head of Finance in keeping the MD and Deputy CEO well informed about all financial and accounting matters.
- Ensuring timely payment of salaries and deduction of Government taxes and other statutory obligations such as NSSF, PAYE, SDL, WCF and submission of the relevant taxes to the authorities within the time framework.
- Processing of periodic journal entries;
- Performing other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Finance/ Deputy CEO
- At least 3 years of working experience preferably from Banking / other Financial Institutions.
- Ability to balance long term and short-term requirements independently.
- Strong evaluation, communication, and reporting skills.
- Work is diverse and also semi routine requiring major prioritization, planning and control of work.
- Ability to balance opposing business requirements.
- Able to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making.
How to Apply:
If you are meeting the above requirements e-mail the following: Covering letter clearly indicating the position, Curriculum vitae with copies of certificates of education and professional qualifications. All applications must be sent only to; email@example.com not later than 19 June 2023. Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.