Female Sales Representative (12 Positions) at Expert Consultancy Ltd February, 2023
Female Sales Representative at Expert Consultancy Ltd, We are recruitment agency based in MEC house Building 1st Floor, Mianzini Arusha withh 7 years of operation in different field of work. Servicing various Sector of the Economy, with most clients in Arusha, Moshi & Other region of Tanzania.
Our client is seeking experienced, motivated, self-starter who is environmentally conscious to join their growing direct commercial sales team as a Renewable Energy Commercial Sales Representative. The ideal individual will engage, excite, educate, and sell our 100% renewable electricity product to commercial businesses. This is a B2B and B2C outside field sales position.
Employer: Our client is Solar Lamps for 10 Years.
Employer Location: Head Quarter in Arusha
Sales Representative for Kateshi, Mbulu, Babati, Mbeya, Simiyu, Iringa, Kondoa, Mafinga, Morogoro, Kilombero, Tabora, Kahama, Bunda, Misungwi,Bagamoyo, Lushoto, Same, Karatu, Singida, Bahi, Mpanda, Sumbawanga, Rombo, Kongwa, Mtwara, Songea, Nantumbo, Ludewa)
Job type: Permanent Employment
Job category: Sales/Marketing
Roles for the Field Sales Job
Client is looking to recruit Field Sales Executives. The successful candidates will be involved in:
- To develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- Source new sales opportunities and close sales.
- v Play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients
- Generating leads
- Qualifying prospects
- Managing sales of our products.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets of client solar Lamps products
- Recruit, train, coach and manage a field based team of Direct Sales Representatives (Mostly business communities) to meet the targets.
- Develop local networks to assist in growing sales volume.
- Management of Solar Lamps inventory.
- Upload the brand values of Client.
Field Sales Job Requirements
- High School Certificate / Diploma Holder / Degree Holder.
- 3-5 Years Sales experience.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Excellent communication and people’s skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and operational skill sets.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Tenacious, driven, energetic and a high degree of professional integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are invited to share their CVs and application letters no later than 20th February 2023 to email@example.com. Please make sure your email heading ready “Female Sales Representative”.
Major Consideration will be on those who followed the instructions properly.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tanzania Jobs: JOB SCAM ALERT!! Never, ever pay to get a job. Legitimate businesses do not ask for money, and any employment or job openings that ask for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent, and immediately reported to TAKUKURU (PCCB). ajiraonline.com is not liable for any funds paid to Scammers.