Facilities Manager Vacancies at GardaWorld
Facilities Manager Vacancies at GardaWorld, GardaWorld Careers, GardaWorld Jobs, GardaWorld Vacancy, GardaWorld New Jobs, GardaWorld December Careers, GardaWorld December Jobs,
Internally: Main cooperation with the Operations, Sales, Human Resources CST, Procurement, other Heads of Departments/Business Unit Owners
Externally: – Current and Potential Garda World Clients, Certification/Accreditation Bodies, Suppliers, Subcontractors
- The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of all site services.
- facilities activities. To ensure efficient delivery and service to all internal and external customers.
- To give the highest level of customer satisfaction whilst achieving organic and financial success
The primary responsibility is managing the assigned FM contract/s commercially and operationally to maximize profitability whilst ensuring quality, performance improvement, customer service delivery, and contract retention.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operations of all site services
- Monitoring and Evaluation of 3rd Party service providers to ensure Quality service delivery
- Implementation of Contract and supervision of SOP and KPI in order to achieve the desired results
- Carrying out analysis and providing improvement plan to the client for operational service improvement and cost reduction
- Provide monthly report to the client and set goals for the project
- Facilitate and run periodic operational meeting and host management level meeting for contract operational review and build good business relations.
- Sourcing, supervising, and evaluating the current service delivery methods and submitting enhancement opportunities to improve quality of client service satisfaction and cost performance
- Set up integrated facility management related on site O&M program, SOP, and make sure all daily work complies with the program.
- Provide and Train Subordinates on IT tracking system to execute work orders, complaints and any related operational requests from the client and among different service lines
- Organizational representative at the client site
- Creating Corrective and Planned Maintenance plan and presenting it to the client for approval
- Utility analysis and provision of consumption trends to inform management on optimization of functions to reduce cost and minimize wastage.
- Develop and implement the energy management program to operate and maintain the building equipment at high efficiency and eliminate wastage
- Prioritize, delegate, and supervise the daily activities of the operations support staff
- Assist the Assistant FM Manager in the development of budgets and strategies to achieve growth plans.
- Conduct analysis of Contracts/Projects manpower efficiency levels;
- Track and report on operations Key Performance Indicators; for all assigned FM job levels
- Supervise contract managers and project administrators and data entry staff to ensure, the correctness of data entered the Microsoft Navision and accuracy of reports generated thereof;
- Coordinate FM reports on a monthly basis for assigned FM contracts.
- Manage operations administration functions including internal requisitions, leave management, report generation, documentation and support;
- Plan and deliver FM training courses to staff;
- Supervise the FM training school activities in coordination with the FM assigned trainer
- Coordinate operational health and safety with the business divisional units’ heads, and ensuring compliance to HSE work plans;
- In charge of contract’s organic growth
- Handle client queries on outstanding issues to ensure quick resolution in agreement with company policy; and
- Periodically receive and review account reconciliation statements for clients to ensure collections are conducted in the shortest possible period within the stipulated credit policy.
- In conjunction with the HR office; daily tracking and sharing of contract staffing reports and team leave management
- Support the FM sales team by attending to site surveys for prospective new clients and sharing the survey reports
- Support with preparation of tender & bid documentation during the tendering process
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual service review meetings are conducted for our FM key suppliers/vendors
- In conjunction with the HR office support in team disciplinary matters in line with the company policies and procedures.
- And any other tasks assigned from time to time
Principal Outputs of this Role:
- Manpower deployment, branch/project manpower requirement and manpower efficiency reports
- Operations performance efficiency
- Customer care relationship
- Monthly FM Reports
- Commercial performance reports for business divisions, branches, units and projects
- Onboarding qualified FM subcontractors
- Strong leadership skills with hands-on capability and management style.
- Demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality when dealing with internal and external customers.
- A go-getter, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and social skills.
- A forward planner with clear focus, well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Have a high sense of accuracy, attention for detail and with strong analytical ability.
- Business acumen, strategic thinker with ability to make sound decisions for the business
- Have good numeracy, problem analysis and reporting skills;
- High moral standing with impeccable integrity; and
- Ability to grow, support and develop talent within the department
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma/certificate in business management, hospitality, statistics, or any other relevant field
- Minimum Eight (3) years’ experience in a similar role with at least three years in a supervisory role in the service industry in a labour-intensive environment.
- Excellent Computer skills. Experience working with ERP Systems (Microsoft Navision is an added advantage)
- Understanding of financial reporting in decision making.
Deadline for receiving applications is 20th December 2022.
Job Segment: Data Entry, Manager, Facilities, Project Manager, Procurement, Administrative, Management, Operations, Technology