Exact Manpower Consulting Vacancy, 2022
Exact Manpower Consulting Vacancy, 2022
HR & Administration Manager Exact Manpower Consulting Ltd
Location:Tanzania, United Republic of , Dar es Salaam , Dar es Salaam
Report To:Chief Finance Officer
Interact:Employees, Management & Customers
Education: Masters degree
Experience: 5 years
Ability and Skills: Deliver results through people
Knowledge: labor laws
Personality: Attention to details , Result oriented.
Languages: Kiswahili , English
The HR & Administration Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management, employee relations and engagement, enforcing company policies and practices and overseeing overall compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR and Admin team, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- General management of office administrative duties.
Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience as a HR & Administration Manager
- MBA in HR Management
- Great understanding of Tanzania Labor Laws.
- Strong in oral and written communication in English incl. interviewing skills.
- Good interpersonal abilities,
- Database management and record keeping;
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of the job requirements;
- Demonstrate strong abilities as an organizer, relationship builder, negotiator, problem solver, public speaker, and customer services person;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions;
- Ability to conduct basic training for a group of employees (e.g. onboarding);
- Must love working with people
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Extra working hours may be required given the nature of company’s business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities or Required Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s Human Resources management system (ERPNext) and talent management systems