Electrical Technician Jobs opportunities at Bidco Africa
Electrical Technician Jobs opportunities at Bidco Africa, Ajirampya, ajira2023, Nafasi za kazi, Tanzania jobs, Jobs updates, new jobs opportunity, Fursa za kazi, jobs in Tanzania, jobs in Kenya, jobs in Zambia
Bidco Africa Recruitment
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
- Founded: N/A
- Type: Private:
- Website: N/A
- Address: BIDCO Africa Limited P.O Box 239 – 00100 General Kago Drive, Thika
About Bidco Africa
Bidco Africa Ltd. was originally established as a manufacturing organization, committed to using the most efficient modern technologies to produce a superior range of products. Over the years, Bidco successfully won over the market, becoming, the largest and fastest growing manufacturer of vegetable oils, fats, margarine, soaps and detergents in East and Central Africa.
Bidco Africa is East Africa’s leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). Started in 1985 as a soap manufacturing plant in Nairobi, Bidco has continuously grown over the years to be the home of some of East Africa’s most loved brands across the edible oils & fats, Hygiene and Personal care and most recently Food and Beverage brands.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND, Diploma
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Installation and servicing of all electrical equipment within the factory as assigned by the supervisor.
- Attend to all electrical and machine breakdowns within the factory.
- Carry out maintenance as per schedule.
- Operating and servicing of the Utilities like Transformer, DG, TG, Solar, Boiler, Air Compressor, ETP, RO Plant, Chiller, Cooling Tower, etc.
- Monitoring the load currents and performance of all electrical equipment’s within the factory
- Responsible for daily electricity and generator consumption reports and other electrical records and logbooks with root cause analysis periodically.
- Assisting in minor jobs related to electronic, instruments, ICT, etc.
- Participate in implementation of capital projects within the factory.
- To maintain records and make reports of the work accomplished.
- Identifying aspects related to electrical section and implementing associated operational controls and programs in all systems EMS, QMS and OHAS
- Ensuring 6K and safety requirements are observed/ implemented and maintained.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- 3-5 years with relevant experience in Electrical installation and maintenance with respect to Application, other Industrial Utilities like Chiller, Air Compressor, DG, Transformer, Boilers, other Plant Machineries, Process Plant, Utility Distribution, Calibration, Programming of equipment like, PLC, HMI, Microprocessor, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bidco Africa on www.linkedin.com to apply.