ek parivar ek naukri yojana 2023 Online Form/Registration
ek parivar ek naukri yojana 2023 Online Form/Registration, PM Modi Ek Parivar Ek, Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana Eligibility Criteria, Documents under “Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana,
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana is another excellent initiative to encourage employment amongst various sections of society. Unemployment is the most severe immediate impact of the COVID-19 crisis. At the same time, lower economic growth and a rise in inequality would be the long-term effects. Estimates of job loss showed that 80 percent of jobs were immensely affected in the urban economy. Most of them were self-employed, 54 percent of employment got severely affected in the rural economy, most of which were casual employment.
These estimates provide evidence on the importance of local action to address the short-term and long-term consequences of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. It explains why the states’ regional role is essential for the recovery and explores the potential game-changing nature of this outbreak for local development going forward. The reason why the government initiated “Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana” amidst the chaos.
Local and regional governments are taking various short-term actions to sustain local communities’ vitality today and tomorrow. They help with sanitary response, including confinement and awareness-raising activities, delivering health care, and supporting underprivileged sectors. They are also playing a significant role in implementing and providing complementary answers to the national plans for unemployment insurance. Income supports and outstanding support packages, and wage subsidies significantly to preserve SMEs and the jobs they provide.
About Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana announced for the unemployed educated youths of the country. Under the PM Modi Ek Parivar Ek, Naukri Yojana Government will provide employment opportunities to the Lower Income Group and Middle-Income Group or MIG whose family’s annual income is up to Rs 3 Lakh. The Scheme is a great initiative to encourage today’s youths to become self-reliant by exploring avenues as prescribed.
The Prime Minister implemented his ambitious strategy of ‘Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana. ‘At least one member of every family in the state would be given a government job. There is an atmosphere of good and positive news among the country’s youth in implementing the Scheme. The government has further announced that the job will be made permanent after five years.
- Through this current Scheme, many unemployed youths in the country will get employment. Under this Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana, only one member of the EWS category & LIG category families will be given the government job.
- Under the Scheme, the youth of the EWS category or families whose annual income is not more than 3 lakh, & the youth of LIG category families is between 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs, will be given the benefits.
Objectives – Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2023
Through the strategy, Ek Parivar Ek Naukri, today’s youths have to be made self-reliant in all walks of life. The country’s unemployed youth are given employment opportunities and bring them towards progress and make the country progress in one go.
- Candidates are given a clear chance to work in their favorite field.
- After getting selected, they will get a salary as per the government payscale each month.
- After a two-year probation period, the department will be permanent.
- Other benefits are given to candidates as per government allowances.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit should be between 18-55 years to benefit Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana.
- A family will not take advantage of a job scheme 2019, whose family has a permanent house in any member’s name.
- Under this Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana, only the EWS category and LIG category family members will get job-related opportunities.
- Women will get priority to apply for employment under the Scheme.
- Only those families whose annual/yearly income does not exceed three lakhs will get a place in the EWS category.
- The families whose annual income is between Rs 3 lakh and Rs 6 lakh will get a place in the LIG category.
Registration Process to Apply Online
The aspirants seeking Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana have to wait because, at this time, this Scheme got started by the Sikkim State Government. India’s central government is planning to launch a Scheme on behalf of the Sikkim government One Family one Job.
At this time, PM Modi Ek Parivar Ek Naukari Yojana is in their early stage, so the registration process is simple & easy to comply with. All the Candidates who are willing to apply online must download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully before making an application.
Step1- Visit the Official Website of Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana, i.e., https://www.india.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- After the application Form page is displayed on the screen, the Applicant needs to move ahead.
Step 4- Now, The Applicant needs to enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- In the last step applicant needs to click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Required Documents under “Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana”
Essential Documents to Apply Online
- Candidate should have 10th certificate.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs is a must before applying for the Scheme.
- The candidate has to show an income certificate at the time of Joining under the Scheme.
- The candidate should have an Aadhaar Card.
- Other Important Documents as per the guidelines
Role of Aatmnirbhar Sena
To support the Assam Government and give wings to their dream, we, as an Aatmnirbhar Sena, are trying our best to avail all possible assistance to it. As an Aatmnirbhar Sena, we shall work relentlessly to make people aware of the Scheme’s benefits in the long run and make them avail of its services. We shall do our best to convert the time of crisis into opportunity by assisting Assam’s youths and their pain people. We shall ensure our assistance for those who wish to benefit and gain employment in these challenging times. We shall strive to deliver round-the-clock aid who want to join the league of availing the services of the Scheme.
Under the Scheme, those young faces capable enough to prove their mettle but didn’t get the chance to showcase their skills will be receiving mentorship and capital assistance. They will also be getting business and compliance training and other activities to uplift their terms of skills. Under our various mentorship programs, we are planning to extend support to educated youths from any side.
Aatmnirbhar Sena is devising out multi-level plans to shift the paradigm by helping the youths prepare their roadmap for their respective employment and aiding them throughout the Scheme process. Above all, we plan to go ahead with Modiji’s vision of the One family one job scheme and become the launchpad for today’s youths.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana is like a rising sun that has risen, spreading its light mitigating the darkness from the people’s lives. It is no less than a second life for people in distress. The Yojana is a proper mechanism to boost the employment rate and development in India. More the employment more progressive shall be the nature of the Nation or State.