DevOps Engineer Vacancies at Solera, Inc.
Solera is the global leader in vehicle lifecycle management software-as-a-service, data, and services. Through four lines of business – vehicle claims, vehicle repairs, vehicle solutions and fleet solutions – Solera is home to many leading brands in the vehicle lifecycle ecosystem, including Identifix, Audatex, Dealer Socket, Omnitracs, LoJack, Spireon, eDriving/Mentor, Explore, CAP HPI, Autodata, and others. Solera empowers its customers to succeed in the digital age by providing them with a “one-stop shop” solution that streamlines operations, offers data-driven analytics, and enhances customer engagement, which Solera believes helps customers drive sales, promote customer retention, and improve profit margins. Solera serves over 300,000 global customers and partners in 100+ countries.
Welcome to ajiraonline.com. find our website with all your authentic educational and vacancies news around the world’s
- We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. You are hungry for state-of-the-art technology. You thrive in fast changing and entrepreneurial environments. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to execute your missions. You can delegate across the organization and take direction as needed. You love the idea of working with a diverse global DevOps team in 8 countries. Your goal is to provide Solera with the best possible tools to make software development easier. You will actively participate in the design, development and implementation of new and existing systems and features while delivering high quality solutions on time and within budget.
What You’ll Do DevOps Engineer Vacancies at Solera Inc.
- System builds and configuration, application releases and automation, from development through to production systems.
- Set up and run automated testing infrastructure to verify products, services and components working toward continuous delivery.
- Work with development teams to ensure that new products, services or components are delivered to the appropriate levels of operational quality within the defined sprint cycles.
- Deploy robust pipelines to enable developers to build and test releases before they are promoted to production.
- Collaborating closely with our Data Science team to ensure data is consistently analyzed correctly.
- A flexible approach to working hours may be required along with on-call responsibility and front-line production support.
- Coach and support team members.
DevOps Engineer Vacancies at Solera Inc.
What You’ll Bring DevOps Engineer Vacancies at Solera Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in systems administration or engineering
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps with a demonstrated focus on automation
- Full understanding of CI/CD and previous experience in setting up such systems
- Experience with cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with automation tools like Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible
- Experience with container platforms like Docker, Kubernetes
- Configuration management and command execution framework experience
- Programming experience with shell and scripting languages like Bash, Python, Perl, PowerShell
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
- Adaptable and flexible to meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done.
- Accountable – you take responsibility and own the solution within a collaborative team environment.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment. Excellence is an expectation.
- Proactive and able to quickly identify, quantify and permanently resolve problems.
- Intellectually curious – prepared to challenge and be challenged.
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry.
- Communicate and present ideas in a clear and persuasive manner to all organization levels
- Easily adapts to changes in direction, objectives and strategy
- Proactively support team members and provide guidance and coaching, as necessary, to improve team performance and ensure team’s success