CVAC Client Service Assistant Jobs at International Organization for Migration IOM will be providing administrative visa-related services through the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC), aimed at making the visa application process timelier and more convenient. Under the overall supervision of the CVAC Project Coordinator and direct supervision of the CVAC Regional Coordinator programmatically and directly to the Chief of Mission administratively, the incumbent will provide administrative support for the CVAC operated by IOM.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Provide client services to applicants at all times, in full compliance with the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) contractual obligations and service standards.
• Assist in providing information to the applicants: distribution of forms and checklists; provision of accurate and timely replies to applicants’ enquiries through phone, email, chat and in person; assistance and guidance with value added services.
• Assist in collecting visa applications and sorting the documents: verification of completeness and correctness of visa application forms; completeness check of the supporting documents; sorting of the documents with relevant checklist; assistance to applicants if the documents are incomplete.
• Input visa application data: maintain an expert user level with the provided application management software, ensure quality check of collected data and generated invoices; accuracy of the tracking of passports and documents; scanning and quality check of supporting documents.
• Collect visa and service fees; review correctness of payment and charge against the application management software; issuance of invoices; daily reconciliation of collected fees and invoices; secure storage of cash.
• Assist in reporting services: daily reports generation and quality check of collected applications and fees; daily reports for contact Centre (received calls, call-backs, missed calls etc.) assistance to VAC Team Assistant in quality check.
• Delivery and collection of applications and passports: secure transfer of the visa applications and passports to/from the IRCC specified visa offices; sorting and counting of applications and passports; secure return of passports to applicants and delivery to courier.
• Inform management of any problems or issues related to daily work, security issues, systems and software issues, complaints and make recommendations for improvement.
• Compliance with IOM Staff Rules and Regulations and with all IOM Policies including: “IOM Standards of Conduct”, “IOM Policy for a Respectful Working Environment”, “IOM Policy on Reporting Irregular Practices, Wrongdoing and Misconduct”, “IOM Confidentiality Agreement”, “IOM Data Protection Principles”, “IOM Information Security Policy”.
• Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the Team Assistant or VAC Management.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree or equivalent in Business Management, Client Services, Social Science, or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience, preferably in similar setting or:
• Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience.
• Experience in managing a team.
• Experience in migrant-related programmes OR visa related services.
• Experience in customer service; and,
• Experience in liaising with governmental and diplomatic authorities and national and international institutions.
• (specify the required knowledge) Desirable
• Fluency in English and Kiswahili languages are required • Knowledge of French Language is highly desirable
|Job Experience||No Requirements|
|Experience in Months||Level of Education|
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should fill in the PH form, submit CV’s and cover letter indicating Vacancy Number with 3 professional references and contacts to email address: email@example.com
The vacancy is open for both internal and External candidates Tanzanian national only.
Only e-mail applications will be considered.