Customer Service Executive at AFRIFAST Logistics Ltd January, 2024 It is our pressure to introduce to you our company (African Logistics (T) Ltd). The registered office is situated in the United Republic of Tanzania. The company is registered to carry out Clearing and Forwarding for all Import and Export: Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Road Freight and Rail Freight and Import Distribution and Cargo Services, with registration No: 40097.
Customer Service Executive at AFRIFAST Logistics
The company is managed by people with accumulation of necessary experience in Customs and Tax Operations from qualified Institute, most of them have experience of more than five (5) years. It is also our pressure to inform you that our company (African Logistics (T) Ltd) is operating in throughout the country. Our staffs i.e (Agents) are carefully selected, trained and organized in such manner meet the necessary criteria such as : Skills, Energetic, and Trustfulness. However, it is indisputable fact that there is a number of players in this field of business,
Job title – Customer Service Executive
Business Unit – Shipping & Logistics
Function – Customer Service Management
Country – Tanzania
Location – Dar Es Salaam
Functional superior – Mr. Rojo Johnson
Administrative superior – Mr. Rojo Johnson
Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency
Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability, while presenting the value of our portfolio of products to customers.
Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision
RECOMMENDED: Matokeo Darasa la nne 2023
- Proactively manage daily logistics and clearing activities of the company include all land, sea, and ICD operations.
- Execute/Coordinate transit shipments activities related to Planning, organizing, dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles.
- Meet all customer SOP requirements: track and trace report on daily basis, document follow up, processing pre-alerts, carrier /customs filings, executing delivery, cost approvals, ensuring proper invoicing, investigate to verify and resolve customer or shipper/consignee complaints
- Work effectively in a team environment and communicate clearly, timely, and effectively with Customers, Clearing Agents/ offices, branch, and network and Outside Vendors
- Record damaged, misrouted, unreturned shipments and report to the supervisor with claim form and supporting documents.
Reporting, Microsoft office, time management and Teamwork
Planning – Organizing, Operations Management, Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
Language: Fluent in written and spoken English & Swahili
Expected Start date: Immediate
Job type: Full-time
Salary: Industry standard
Schedule: Day shift 8.30 am to 05.30 pm (6 days a week & Sunday holiday)
Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in customer support/operations in Transit Shipment (EAC)
Education: Bachelor’s (preferably in shipping/logistics/maritime)
Send your resume to email@example.com
READ ALSO: Platinum Credit Vacancies January 2024