Customer Care Intern at Watu Credit June 2023-Ajira mpya Watu Credit June 2023, Learn more about Watu Credit. Find Watu Credit jobs in Tanzania. ajira mpya Watu Credit. WATU is a focus driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life. As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community. We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Customer Care Intern at Watu Credit June 2023
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 10,000 customers in Tanzania, we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Care Intern in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!As a Customer Care Intern also supports marketing operations by performing various , such as updating computer databases, writing consumer rating reports, providing market research studies, and collaborating with other departments on deliverables.
- Handling external communications with customers includes inbound and outbound calls and SMS from customers and handling their inquiries and complaints.
- Telesales through outbound and inbound calls to generate leads and clients.
- Building and maintaining clients and leads databases.
- Regular follow up with leads generated through customer care log and convert them to clients.
- Handling and resolving customer queries and complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
RECOMMENDED: Driver at UN Women June 2023
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Proven experience as a customer service or telesales officer
- Good understanding of office management, sales and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- 1 years of working experience in the relevant field.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those Opportunities to learn and grow together with us Competitive compensation package Health benefits.
NOTE ON COVID-19 PREVENTION:
- You are advised to adhere to all the recommended preventive measures regarding Covid-19 such as wearing of the masks, washing hands and the use of sanitizers before you are allowed through Watu’s Premises.