Internal Content Coordinator- EACOP EITS Contractor job at Schneider Electric
Vacancy title: Internal Content Coordinator- EACOP EITS Contractor
Jobs at: Schneider Electric Projects and Services Tanzania Limited (CONTRACTOR)
Deadline of this Job: 13 February 2023
Duty Station: Within Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam, East Africa
ADVERTISEMENT of the position of internal content Coordinator- EACOP EITS Contractor
REFERENCES: 1025-ADVT-GAC EI-TZ-GEN-Local content coordinator
Schneider Electric Projects and Services Tanzania Limited (CONTRACTOR) as the General Contractor of EITS (Electrical Instrumentation and Telecommunications Systems) in the EACOP project, requires the services of a local content coordinator.
Brief description of the position:
Oversee the implementation of EITS Contractor’s internal content plans.
Planning and coordinating in cooperation with the EACOP Company in Tanzania in the field of local content as well as preparing information about local content issues and achieving the goals set by the EITS Contractor under the EACOP project.
Main Responsibilities: Contractor job at Schneider Electric
- Be a liaison with local authorities:
- Collaborate with local authorities as needed and be a direct representative of issues related to local content.
- Act as a liaison to internal partners, suppliers and stakeholders: A liaison to internal suppliers who provide products and services based on the overall delivery of LC commitments. Maintaining active relations with local partners to whom LC provision is associated – including training, technical schools, institutions, Universities.
- Be a customer liaison, participate in LC matters: Be a liaison to the EACOP Co project team in Tanzania and be the point of contact for all Internal Content matters. Understand the schedule and participate in EACOP Internal Content discussions, programs, lectures, events and seminars. He/she will be responsible for determining the plan and preparing/creating content to participate in these activities to achieve the set goals.
- Monitoring, Monitoring and Reporting LC Implementation: presenting financial results and indicators. Make a review of losses and opportunities.
- Monitoring, reporting on the implementation of Local Content commitments online (SMP) and in hard copy.
- When necessary, coordinate the main actors of the project (GAC EI. GFS. PA, SNEF) and support in coordinating the delivery of their commitments.
- Implementation of the project’s industrial relations management system (IRMS)
- Based on the assessment, advise on areas where LC improvement opportunities can be found and utilized Identify risks and opportunities and propose solutions to mitigate them
Qualifications of the applicant
We need an experienced employee with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business Administration OR Law OR Community Development or any related discipline from a Duly Recognized and Accredited University.
- Experience in Internal Content Management or Stakeholder Management or Client Project Environments
- Have at least 5 years of work experience in a recognized and respected company/institution.
- Be able to speak and write Kiswahili and English
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to write and communicate through conversation
- Must be able to use a computer, especially Microsoft Word Packages programs: WORD, EXCEL. POWERPOINT
- be able to manage yourself with a high level of professional and personal integrity
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Contractor job at Schneider Electric
Those who are interested in applying and who meet the required criteria and who have the ability should send their resume (CV) in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; for reference 1025-ADVT-GACEI-TZ-GEN-Local Content Coordinator by February 13, 2023, 5:00pm. East African Time.
Only applicants who meet the required criteria and pass the entrance test will have the opportunity to be included in the interview process. Please note that, if you do not receive a call more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful. COMPANY reserves the right not to consider applicants who do not meet the required criteria.