Community Relations Manager – Ngara (Re-Advertised) at Tembo Nickel April, 2023 –Nafasi za kazi Tembo Nickel Corporation Limited, and get latest Jobs in Tanzania from leading hirers Updated Daily, Tembo Nickel Corporation (“Tembo”) · Finance Lead at Tembo Nickel March, 2023 · Senior Accountant at Tembo Nickel april, 2023 · Latest Jobs,
Community Relations Manager – Ngara (Re-Advertised) at Tembo Nickel
COMMUNITY RELATIONS MANAGER – NGARA (RE-ADVERTISED)
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit Community Relations Manager to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team. S/he will have full responsibility for the assigned activities and be one of the primary interfaces with the identified local stakeholders. S/he will maintain regular communications with local government officials and other strategic partners at Village, Ward, Districts and Regional level.
The successful candidate will report to the Site General Manager
Duty Station: Tembo Nickel Project Site- Ngara
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the daily operations of community relations, providing guidance, leadership, and direct support in all aspects of service provision.
- Ensure smooth and functional Community Relations programs maintaining efficient systems and ensuring delivery of quality services.
- Manage budgets and approve expenses for Community relations related costs, ensuring costs are maintained within allocated budgets.
- Provide mentorship and support to staff around professional development, workload management, trauma-informed approach, and staff wellness.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork through regular Team meetings and on-going training.
- Cultivates collaborative relationships with varied community stakeholders.
- Coordinates closely with Communication Team and Government Relations colleagues to ensure consistent, appropriate communications and timely follow-up.
- Ensure that all community grievances are resolved following Tembo Nickel process and compliance to international standards.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Master’s degree in Social, Economic, Environmental, International Development, Rural Planning, Public Administration and Policy or other relevant field or experience.
- 15 years of work experience in Community relations with 5 years in senior Management.
- Solid understanding of environmental and social risks and safeguards, International Standards and Human Rights.
- Ability to engage and enable active participation of regional administration, district local government authority and local communities.
- Ability to develop plans, budgets, and reports.
- Mining experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role tittle in the subject via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date is 25th April,2023
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merit and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process.
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For and on behalf of Tembo Nickel, Kabanga Nickel Project.