Community HTS Counsellors at SHDEPHA+ Mbarali January 2023, ajirampya, nafasi za kazi, ajira mpya SHDEPHA+, nafasi za kazi SHDEPHA+, SHDEPHA+ jobs, SHDEPHA+ vacancy, SHDEPHA+ careers
Community HTS Counsellors at SHDEPHA+ Mbarali January 2023
HTS COUNSELLLORS VACANCY
SHDEPHA+ Mbarali is a non – governmental organization and a branch of national network of SHDEPHA+ Tanzania. The headquarters of the organization are situated in Dar es Salaam. However, SHDEPHA+ Mbarali was established in Mbarali District in 2005 and legally registered under the society ordinance act 1954 and certified with a certificate number SO.NO 8216. Its office is situated at IHANGA STREET- near RAK/Ihanga Petrol Station
Read Also: Board Membership Job Vacancies at DCB Bank January 2023
SHDEPHA+ MBARALI works in Mbarali district to support implementation of HIV Prevention, Community Based HIV/AIDS services, Voluntary HIV Counselling and Testing and Gender based violence and Violence against children in Mbarali District. Through funding from Southern Highland Walter Reed Program (WRP) the organization seeks to recruit dedicate and qualified candidates for the following job position below.
Community HTS Counsellors
Working Station: Mbarali District
Reporting to: HTS Focal and Program Coordinator
Contract: 1 year contract and will be renewed depending on the employee performance
Duties and Responsibilities
According to your position, you will perform the following duties but not limited to the listed only, you will perform other duties as assigned by your senior/superior.
- Providing HTC Services to the community in all program wards
- Conducting HIV Testing and Counselling to targeted groups depending on the donor’s focus.
Manager Merchant Support at CRDB Bank January 2023
- Providing referrals to respective medical services e.g., TB, CTC, Family Planning, STI etc.
- Making referral to HIV positive identified clients to CTC/Option B+ for ART services
- Preparing HTS reports and submit on time to HTS Focal and health facilities etc
- Making follow up for referral provided by attaching Positive clients identified with respective CBHSP.
- Collaborate with Health Facilities that we are working with to get RTK’s and provision of referrals.
- Preparing and updating HTS tracking register
- Receive linked clients from CBHS Providers, Peer Educators and Health Providers for HIV Testing and Counselling to those clients.
- Working closely with CBHSP and Peer educators in identifying index clients in the community for HIV Testing and Counselling
- Adhering the medical ethnics, procedures, guidelines, SOP’s and health policies properly
- Take care of, and use reasonably, in accordance with your position, the Organization’s property which is under your custody.
- Help your fellow Employees in their daily work when they require your assistance and respect them.
- Use all your skills, experience and effort to perform your job responsibilities efficiently.
- Degree / Diploma in Nursing, Lab technician, or other related fields with Counselling Certificate provided to non-lab technician.
- Two years’ experience in HTS. Community HIV Testing and Counselling is added advantage.
- Proficiency in computer packages like MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
Job application procedure
Recommended: Executive Director at Association Of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET) January 2023
Cover letter and resume should be sent by to, Program Director, P.O Box 179, Rujewa or sent through email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To be considered applicants must put the TITLE OF THE JOB in the SUBJECT LINE. CVs should not include marital status, birthplace, tribal or religious affiliations. Any CV containing this information will not be considered for employment. Applications that are hand–delivered will not be accepted. The deadline for submitting the application is 06th, February 2023.