2 New Job Vacancies at Coca-Cola Company August 2023, Coca-Cola Company Careers, The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups
Coca-Cola Company Careers
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) has an exciting opportunity in our Integrated Business Services Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for an Inventory Management and Process Specialist role, specifically in the MRO Spares environment. The successful candidate will report directly to the Process Optimisation Tower Lead Forecast-To-Deploy (FTD) / Inventory Management (IM).Coca-Cola Company Careers
1. Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Manager
Provides leadership in local and regional industry organizations and trade associations to help advance the Company’s Scientific and regulatory agenda. Implement initiatives to address safety of ingredients, packages and products that will positively impact the reputation of The Coca-Cola Company. Regulatory stakeholder mapping, relationship building and advocacy. Role includes identification of innovations and competitive advantage opportunities. Managing product approval and regulatory compliance to meet new product development timelines through working with various stakeholders – R&D, marketing, food law, Public Affairs and Communication, regulatory authorities, bottler, etc, managing protection of The Coca-Cola Company trade secrets (product formulations and flavor information) while dealing with regulatory authorities.
What You will Do for Us
- Identify potential regulatory risks and opportunities and ensure tracking of local, regional and global regulatory issues and emerging trends that impact the reputation of our ingredients, products, packaging, brands, etc.
- Implement globally aligned regulatory advocacy strategies to mitigate current risks and future headwinds that may impact our ingredients, products, packaging, claims, labeling, communication, marketing, etc.
- Build, maintain, enhance and develop relationships/networks with external experts, government agencies, NGOs and other stakeholders on issues relating to food regulations, food safety, nutrition and health, etc to advance The Coca-Cola Company strategy, growth agenda and positions.
- Lead and engage in industry/trade associations and food standards bodies so as to advocate industry/company positions to protect our business and enable growth.
- Provide regulatory affairs expertise and guidance to the system to identify solutions to regulatory issues that affect our products, ingredients, nutrition regulations or labeling.
- Establish regulatory strategies to gain government approvals and international standards (e.g., Codex) for new ingredients, products, labeling, or packaging to support innovation collaborating with internal and external stakeholders such as the global Scientific & Regulatory Affairs team, R&D, Legal, and trade associations.
- Bachelor’s degree 6-8 years of experience in food industry, government or related industry in similar roles.
- Demonstrated advocacy experience and leadership roles in related external organizations/committees/boards.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills and must be fluent in English and fluency in other international/relevant languages in the Operating Unit. Coca-Cola Company Careers
2. Inventory Specialist
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) has an exciting opportunity in our Integrated Business Services Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for an Inventory Management and Process Specialist role, specifically in the MRO Spares environment. The successful candidate will report directly to the Process Optimisation Tower Lead Forecast-To-Deploy (FTD) / Inventory Management (IM). The applicant/s may reside in any of the CCBA footprint of countries: South Africa, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Mozambique, Botswana, Malawi, Namibia & Zambia.
The purpose of the role of Inventory and Process Specialist is to achieve an optimal balance between availability of spares and related goods against minimal working capital and operational costs, by means of accurate stock planning, optimization of processes and continuous improvement of materials flow and performance reporting. The role requires a high level of analytics, commercial acumen and analysis, attention to detail and proactive communication on various levels. This role will support the institutions necessary controls aligned to governance requirements by implementing documented processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Review quality of master data on a periodic basis
- Implement phase in and phase out strategies for parts / stock
- Report to management on master data quality
- Execute process to classify spares and define assortment strategies
- Periodically evaluate/update the classification and the assortment strategies with Asset Management, Production and Procurement
- Report on updates to management
- Execute processes to conduct pro-active forecasting and demand planning
- Take an active role in the annual shut or long-term material planning and act as liaison between Supply Chain and Asset Management
- Execute policies to include criticality in spares decisions
- Simulate balance between service level, working capital and operational costs, to ensure stock availability targets are met
- Share analysis and recommendations with Supply Chain Management and Asset Management
- Manage appropriate and differentiated service levels for the various stock categories
- Develop and execute processes to review and update demand forecast and stocking parameters.
Method of Application
Click the Job title / position Link Below to Apply for the Job Required Job