Case Management Officer (multiple vacancies) at ICAP February 2023, ajira mpya, nafasi za kazi, fursa za ajira, mabumbe jobs, ICAP ajiraonline, ICAP vacancy, ICAP careers, ICAP interview
Case Management Officer (multiple vacancies) at ICAP February 2023
Case Management Officer
Job no: 497037
Position type: Regular Full-Time
Location: Tanzania – Mwanza
School/Unit: Implementation / Program Management
Categories: Program Management/Implementation/Support, Technical/Clinical/Quality Improvement/Training
ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks highly qualified candidates to serve as Case Management Officers (multiple vacancies) to be based in Mwanza, Tanzania.
The Case Management Officer (CMO) ensures client-centered services are provided to all people living with HIV (PLHIV) with fidelity. The CMO is responsible for facilitating the continuity of services and establishing networks for supportive services such as psychosocial counseling, legal services, economic strengthening, and PLHIV support groups. S/he will ensure client feedback is routinely collected and analyzed and information is used to make timely decisions for the benefit of the clients. The CMO will work with other ICAP staff to improve patient literacy, medication adherence, and care retention including differentiated service delivery (DSD) approaches. S/he will work with the facility providers to ensure accurate recording and regularly update clients’ demographics and treatment supporters’ information for easy tracking and follow-up.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Required Education: Degree or Diploma in Social Work, Medicine, Nursing, Public Health or a related field
- Required Technical Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in the HIV field including demonstrated experience with client-centered case management of PLHIV o Preferred: Experience working with PEPFAR-funded HIV programs
- Experience in using CQI techniques to address public health challenges
- Experience in writing reports, best practices, and lessons learned
- Excellent command of Swahili and English languages in written and oral communication
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
For more details about this job please click here: ICAP JD – Case Management Officer.pdf
The position is contingent upon availability of grant funding. Columbia University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, religion, creed, national and ethnic origin, age, and citizenship, status as a perceived or actual victim of domestic violence, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam era or disabled veteran, or any other legally protected status.
The deadline for submitting the application is 12 February 2023.