Cameroon GCE Registration Online 2023: Fees & Closing Date
Learn how to complete the Cameroon GCE Online Registration Procedure step by step. Also, take a look at the GCE registration deadline.
The Cameroon GCE Board has begun the Cameroon GCE Online Registration Procedure 2023. On October 11, 2022, Cameroon GCE registration began.
The Purposes of the Cameroon GCE Online Registration Procedure
The board organizes and manages the GCE online registration process for 2023. The following are the reasons for GCE online registration:
Online registration shortens lines at traditional registration centers.
GCE registration online allows candidates in other locations to easily register for the exam.
How to Complete the Cameroon GCE Online Registration Process?
To register for the GCE Exam online, do the following:
- Enter the required and correct information on the online portal or software provided by the GCE board.
- Pay the GCE registration fees online using the MTN Mobile Moneyservice (Details here).
- Submit the complete files to complete your registration.
Important Things to Note about GCE Registration
- Candidates are expected to have read all instructions concerning the exam eligibility and procedure.
- As for the GCE June 2022 session of the examination, the registration process will be launched in the coming weeks.
- The essential information will be available on temogroup.com as soon as the GCE Board launches the Ordinary and Advanced Levels registration process.
- Ordinary-level candidates must register for at least four subjects, including English Language, French, and Mathematics. Advanced Level candidates must register for at least two subjects.
- Aspiring Candidates registering for the exam are advised to do so within the stipulated time frame. This is because the online system runs on automated software that shuts down when the closing date reaches.
Cameroon GCE Online Registration Fees For 2023
The candidate pays a fixed registration fee concerning the level and type of the examination: Candidates registering for the GCE Ordinary Level pay a registration fee of 8000 FCFA.
Candidates registering for the GCE, Advanced Level candidates, pay 9000 FCFA.
GCE Fees per Subject:
The fee per subject also varies concerning the level of the examination.
- GCE Ordinary Level candidates pay 1,000 FCFAper subject
- GCE Advanced Level candidates pay 2,000 FCFAper subject.
GCE Practical Fees:
Any candidate registering a subject having a practical session pays an extra fee of 5,000 FCFA per practical session for both GCE Ordinary and GCE Advanced Level.
When is the Deadline for Cameroon GCE Board Registration 2023? (Closing Date)
The deadline or closing date for formal registration of candidates for the Cameroon GCE Ordinary and Advanced Level examination is on Friday January 27, 2023.