Business Sales Executive at CVPeople Tanzania – Are you looking for nafasi za kazi CVPeople, ajira mpya, new job opportunities CVPeople, Vacancies CVPeople also also careers CVPeople.
“CVPeople Tanzania provides Talent Services in the area of Executive Search and Employer Branding. Our competitive advantage is innovation (thinking outside the box) and our expertise in diversity recruitment with emphasis on Female Leadership Executive Search.
We help organizations identify and recruit senior leaders and board directors able to develop a clear digital strategy and address the talent, operational and cultural changes that are required to transform their businesses. What makes us unique? With over 8 years of experience in the Executive Search and headhunting for clients over Banking, Telecom, and NGO sectors, CVP Tanzania partners with clients in placing the best talent across industries.”
Also Read: Jinsi Ya Kujisajili TaESA (How to Register TaESA)-
- Rasilimali People Uganda is looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- We want to meet you if you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Also: UTUMISHI: How to Apply Government Job in Public Recruitment Portal A-Z. Applicants User Manual…
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
Check: How to Login /Signup in the PCCB Job portal 2023
- Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales & Business Development with good track record
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Previous experience in the Consultancy industry such as HR Consulting will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner with and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Must have a good network of decision makers and a good personal brand
- Curiosity mindset and willingness to continually learn and improve
- A passion for growing your career in a HR Consulting role
- In-depth understanding of service sales to support successful sales delivery
- Efficient multi-tasker and ability to work & deliver under pressure
- Experience creating and presenting reports to executive management
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent people and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to new and challenging projects
- Ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency for your cause
This is a contract job.
Permanent positions will be offered after 3 months if you surpass the company’s key business targets.