bihar berojgari bhatta yojana registration 2023 Online Application Form
bihar berojgari bhatta yojana registration 2023 Online Application Form, Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 Online Registration Form, Application Status, Documents List, and Information, Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 online registration form at 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in, apply, check application status, guidelines PDF, eligibility criteria & list of documents,
The Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023, the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Form, the Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme Application Procedure, the Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana (MNSSBY) Amount, and the Self-Help Allowance (SHA) Program
CM Nitish Kumar has launched Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 in order to provide financial assistance to jobless youths. All the educated unemployed youths can now apply online by filling Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana online registration form. The amount under the flagship Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana (MNSSBY) is Rs. 1000 per month (for max 2 years) for those in search of employment. Self Help Allowance (SHA) Scheme is a part of the 7 Nischay by the Bihar government to provide unemployment allowance to those who are in search of jobs. People can now check how to apply process, eligibility, documents list as well as can track application status through online mode.
The main objective of filling of Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Application Form 2023 is to assist those thousands of youths who after completing their education are still unemployed. To provide these jobless youth with financial assistance, govt. has launched Berojgari Bhatta 2022 Bihar. All the candidates can now make Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2022 to enable themselves to earn minimum wages. Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme online application form is now available and for any further assistance, candidates can call on the toll-free helpline number as mentioned below.
How to Apply Process Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 –
Bihar Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayata Nischay Bhatta Yojana (MNSSBY) targets all the unemployed youths in the age group of 20 to 25 years. All such candidates can apply for Self Help Allowance till the time they do not get suitable employment. This scheme is already started w.e.f 2 October 2016. In this article, we will tell you about the complete Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana apply online process.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Form
STEP 1: Firstly, visit the official website at https://7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “New Applicant Registration (नया आवेदक पंजीकरण)” link as shown below: –
STEP 3: Afterwards the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Form will appear as shown below: –
STEP 4: Here candidates can enter the name, e-mail ID, aadhaar number, mobile number and click at “Send OTP” button.
Bihar Govt Schemes 2023 POPULAR SCHEMES IN BIHAR:Bihar Ration Card ListBihar Ration Card Apply Form PDF DownloadBihar Student Credit Card Scheme
STEP 5: Next, an OTP would be sent on the registered mobile number which needs to be entered by the candidate and then click at “Submit” button.
STEP 6: A confirmation message is displayed. Applicant needs to confirm if the details are correct. Successful registration message will be displayed, and username and password will be sent to the user by email and SMS.
Bihar Self Help Allowance (SHA) Scheme Login / Application Fill up – Process Flow
All of the steps mentioned here are for Bihar Self Help Allowance Scheme login and process flow is in continuation of the above steps.
- Applicant then needs to visit the home page www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in and log in using the username and password provided in the email/SMS.
- After login, Applicant has to change his password to password of his choice. At later stage, applicant can change his password from the menu options given after login.
- Applicant has to go to home page and login using his new password. Applicant then needs to fill in the information on the Personal Information Page.
- After filling all the information, applicant will click on the ‘Submit’ button. A confirmation message will be displayed. The applicant will click on “ok” to confirm that the details are correct.
- Applicant then needs to click on ‘next’. This will take the applicant to the screen for selecting the scheme he wants to apply for
- Applicant needs to select one of the Schemes for drop down menu to apply. For applying for skilling in KYP, he selects “Kushal Yuva Program” and needs to click on ‘apply’
- Applicant needs to fill the details in the form and sign the declaration. A confirmation message will be displayed, and a PDF copy of acknowledgement will get displayed
- Applicant can either download the acknowledgement or take a print for the same. The option of download and print will be displayed in the browser window. The PDF copy of the same will also be sent to the applicant by email. Applicant will also receive an SMS which will have registration ID of the applicant.
Selection of Beneficiaries / Payment to Eligible Beneficiaries of Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojna
- Manager of respective DRCC will then Schedule the appointment for DRCC depending on the capacity of DRCC. Accordingly, an email and SMS goes to the applicant informing them about the date of visit to DRCC.
- On his turn, applicant will go the counter and will submit the documents to multi-purpose assistant (MPA) for verification. MPA will verify the Aadhar and other details, scan the documents and will take photograph of the applicant.
- On successful completion, MPA will give an acknowledgement slip to the applicant
- Applicant will then visit the DRCC on the allocated date with a self-attested photocopy of the documents and will be given a token at the gate
- Application will be then forwarded to Assistant Manager (AM) for review; AM will forward the details to District Planning Officer for approval
- District Planning Officer will approve the application and the details are sent by the system to PMU and Bank and a confirmation message is sent to the applicant
- At the end of Month DPO authorizes the payment to the beneficiaries using his digital signature and the details are sent to the bank for payment. An SMS will be sent to the applicant regarding the same
- Applicant needs to provide confirmation of his eligibility for SHA at the end of every month through Online portal. Facility to do the same through call center and SMS will be provided in future.
- Beneficiary receives money in his provided account.
- All the applicants receiving the Bhatta will compulsorily have to undergo mandatory Kushal Yuva Program training. The bhatta for the last 5 months will be released only when the Labor Department confirm that the training has been successfully completed by the applicant.
- The applicant can track his application status at any time by calling the toll-free number of the call center or by visiting the website www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
The complete Bihar MNSSBY How to Apply Process can be checked using the link – https://7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/howToApply. At this link, check the complete “Process Flow for SHA “.
Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme in Budget 2023
In Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana, 5,04,824 applications have been given approval till date. As of now, around 4,79,880 beneficiaries have been given assistance and around Rs. 630 crore have been distributed. In the Bihar Budget 2022, the state govt. has doubled the previous allocation for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana in order to provide assistance to each unemployed youth. In case you have completed your education and are not getting a job, then Bihar state govt. will provide you with Rs. 1000 as monthly allowance. Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2023 has the main objective to provide assistance to jobless youths who does not possess any permanent income source.
Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply Bihar also has the objective to raise the standards of the educated youths by providing them with money. These candidates can utilize this money for development of their skills. To understand the complete procedure of making Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2023, read this post carefully. We will provide you with the complete information about the new rules and guidelines for Berogari Bhatta. Even you would be able to understand the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2022 online application and registration procedure. Here we will also tell you about the eligibility and list of documents essential for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana and how you can apply online easily to get Berojgari Bhatta.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Eligibility
All the candidates must possess the eligibility criteria given below to become eligible for Berojgari Bhatta 2023 Bihar: –
- बिहार राज्य के निवासी 20-25 वर्ष के आयु वर्ग में आनेवाले वैसे बेरोजगार युवा जो अध्ययनरत नहीं हो तथा रोजगार की तलाश कर रहे हों एवं जिनकी शैक्षणिक योग्यता राज्य में अवस्थित सरकार द्वारा मान्यता प्राप्त संस्थान से इंटर (12वीं) उत्तीर्ण हों परन्तु उच्चतर शिक्षा प्राप्त नहीं किया हो को इस योजना का लाभ अनुमान्य होगा।
- आवेदक बिहार राज्य का स्थायी निवासी हो तथा उसके पास स्वरोजगार नहीं हो।
- आवेदक को किसी अन्य सरकारी स्रोत से किसी भी प्रकार का भत्ता/छात्रवृति/स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड/शिक्षा ऋण या किसी भी प्रकार का सरकारी सहायता प्राप्त नहीं हो एवं उसे किसी प्रकार का सरकारी या गैर सरकारी नियोजन (अनुबंध/स्थायी/अस्थायी रूप से) प्राप्त नहीं हो।
- आवेदक को श्रम संसाधन विभाग द्वारा संचालित भाषा संवाद एवं बुनियादी कम्प्यूटर ज्ञान (कुशल युवा कार्यक्रम) का अनिवार्य प्रशिक्षण भी दिया जाएगा।
Note – SHA के लाभार्थियों के लिए KYP का प्रशिक्षण लेना अनिवार्य है ।
Bhar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 List of Documents
The complete list of documents to apply online for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 is given below: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Bihar Domicile / Residence Certificate
- 10th class passing certificate
- 12th class passing certificate
- Income Certificate.
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook and A/C details
- Filled Common Application Form
Check Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Application Status
All the applicants can now check Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Application Status through the link – https://7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/addapplicationStatus
The page to check Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Application Status will appear as shown below: –
Here applicants can enter their “Registration ID” or “Aadhaar Card Number “, enter date of birth, code and click at “Submit” button to track Beorjgari Bhatta Yojana Application Status.
Download Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Guidelines PDF
All the applicants can now download Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Guidelines in PDF format through the link – https://7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/guidelines
Upon reaching this page, click at the “Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana” to check guidelines for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana in the state.
Berojgari Bhatta Bihar Yojana 2023 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Nitish Kumar|
|Objectives||To provide unemployment allowance to educated jobless youths|
|Beneficiaries||12th pass students who are in search of jobs|
|Self Help Allowance Amount||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Duration of Assistance||At Max. 2 years|
|Implementation Department||शिक्षा विभाग, विकास और श्रम संसाधन विभाग|
|Registration / Application Status Check Process||Online|