Assistant Tax Officer 2 posts at Alpha Associates Tanzania January 2023, nafasi za kazi, nafasi za kazi Alpha Associates Tanzania, ajira mpya Alpha Associates Tanzania, ajira mpya, matangazo ya kazi Alpha Associates Tanzania, Alpha Associates Tanzania jobs, Alpha Associates Tanzania vacancy,
Assistant Tax Officer 2 posts at Alpha Associates Tanzania January 2023
Alpha Associates Tax Consultants
Alpha Associates Limited has achieved healthy growth since its inception and is now recognized as one of the Tanzanians premier Tax consultants. The success of the company has been underpinned by its strong commitment to service, together with the recruitment and retention, and retention of high-quality staff.
ASSISTANT TAX OFFICER (2 Positions)
Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited has achieved healthy growth since inception and is now recognized as one of the Tanzania’s premier financial services and Tax consultant service provider. The success of the Company has been underpinned by its strong commitment to service, together with the recruitment and retention of high quality and integrity staff.
Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited is offering contractual employment for the following job position.
- Working closely with Head of Consultancy Unit, Human Resources Manager and Managing Director on preparing comprehensive action Plans.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Filling for statutory returns for clients.
- Distribute and store all Mwanza office correspondences (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- To make sure that all clients monthly VAT returns are prepared and filed on time.
- To make sure that all clients quarterly provisional tax payments are done on time.
- To remind all clients to pay taxes as assessed by TRA.
- To calculate and file provisional returns on behalf of clients
- To prepare and file SDL and PAYE on behalf of clients on time
- Prepare payroll and pension schemes returns e.g. NSSF monthly returns
- To liaise with Arusha and Dar es Salaam office for smooth running office activities ∙
- To prepare and calculate VAT credits for Refunds on behalf of Clients ∙
- To make sure Alpha Associates company records and returns are kept intact
- Your working tool should be non-other than ERPNext system.
- Undertake any other activities as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor Degree in Customs and Tax Management or any other related fields Experience and skills required
- At least one year working experience in tax
- Ability to perform tax computation as per ITA 2004
- Ability to interpret and apply tax laws and Acts
- Ability to prepare objections, remission of interests and penalties – Ability to supervise tax audit for clients
- Ability to respond to tax findings raised by TRA
- Good knowledge on accounting
- Knowledge on the use of EFD or VFD
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should address their applications to The Managing Director of Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited, P.O.Box 22366, 4th Floor, NHC-Acacia Building, Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam, through email email@example.com
All submission of Application letters should be attached with CV’s and related academic certificates in a combined PDF format
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 February 2023.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
2nd Floor Plot Number 5/G,
Golden Rose Conference Center Arcade,
Dar Es Salaam
4th Floor Plot Number 114/49,
NHC Acacia Building Samora Avenue, P.o. Box 22366,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
3rd Floor Plot Number 12, Block K,
Nyanza Cooperative Union building Kenyata Road ,
Mwanza – Tanzania
+255 74 244 9886
+255 76 844 9886
+255 74 744 9886