Assistant Administration Manager at Warriors Logistics February, 2023
Assistant Administration Manager at Warriors Logistics February, 2023,ajiraonline,jobupdates,Nafasiza kazi,ajiraportal,ajira tanzania,ajira tanzania
Warriors Logistics and Business Center co.ltd is seeking to recruit Assist Administration Manger , he or she will be core in responsible for Supporting and Achieving maximum profitability and growth of organization. Their duties include to assist in the development, performance and maintenance of the administration team support to the organization securing, protection and identifying risk management together with marketing strategies, handling Policy Company and Shine Company internal or external.
Responsibility to staff and direct the team:
- Support the Administration (Human Resources) with responsibility for the overall management of administration activities of the organization.
- Meet your targets and those of the team as a whole, Smooth running of the of administrative function and of the team
- Contribute to training and development of the team, Achieve maximum profitability and growth in accordance with organization plans
- Day to day responsibilities- As agreed with your Line Manager to include:
- Assist Line Manager in managing the overall general administration activities to the organization to include filing, data entry, typing and assisting in the management of communications and paperwork, managing diaries, assisting with travel arrangements/organization, looking after visitors and assisting with general reception and telephone duties.
- Assist Line Manager in the recruitment of team members, subject to agreed criteria, assist Line Manager to train and appraise individual team members to ensure targets are met, performance and development of team members.
- Reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis to Line Manager, assist in developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets and improvement.
- Prepare and agree individual action plans and targets for all team members, assist in the development and preparation of the organization’s strategy and general business planning.
- Prepare and agree presentations and proposals, delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review.
- Maintain contact with client/customers for feedback and to obtain client/customer satisfaction, set an example for team members of commitment, activities, work ethics and habits and personal character.
- Maintain accurate records as directed, control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls, adhere to all organization policies and procedures.
- Interact and co-operate with the all members of the organization and its suppliers and clients/customers.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Masters/Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business or related courses with 2/3 years of experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills / outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- In depth knowledge of the different types of Risk management, Transport management ,Customs with plans of Import or Export.
Please apply by using this Company email: email@example.com don’t pay any fund for this post it’s free post with no any payment
Application Date: Before End of 28-02-2023
REMUNERATION: Base on Discussion