Amani Centre for Street Children Vacancy January 2024, 2024Amani is a leading NGO headquartered in Moshi-Kilimanjaro with branches in Arusha and Singida. We are committed to transforming the lives of hundreds of street children and of (young boys and) girls rescued from severe abuse. Our mission focuses on healing, educational empowerment, and family reintegration. We are also pioneering a small program for young teenage girls engaged in street-connected sex work.
- Job Title: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Duty Station: Amani Centre for Street Children, Moshi
- Reporting to: The Amani Director of Programmes
- Closely Collaborating with: The Amani Executive Director
Amani Centre for Street Children Vacancy
Join Amani as Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer and play a crucial role in guiding the effectiveness of our programs. This position demands a candidate passionate about making a real difference in the lives of vulnerable children.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading in-depth data management and program evaluations.
- Coaching and training staff on Amani’s Child Case Management System.
- Collaborate with the Amani Leadership in leading the further development of the Child Case Management software tool.
- Prepare diverse statistical and qualitative reports (high-quality) for Amani stakeholders and donors.
- Collaborating with Amani teams across three locations for quality data collection and maintenance, including of metrics for specific donor grants.
- Developing and refining innovative M&E (technology) tools and strategies.
- Ensuring ethical data handling.
- Assessing impact and contributing to strategic planning.
RECOMMENDED:Matokeo ya Kidato cha pili 2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, or related field.
- At least 3 years of advanced M&E and data management experience in an NGO setting.
- High level of digital/software competency, and proficiency in Excel, Database Software, and data visualization tools like PowerBI.
- Strong analytical, training, and coaching skills.
- Keen eye for detail. Meticulous, with a strong attention to, and skill for, accuracy.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili, with excellent communication abilities.
- A great team player, with strong collaboration skills.
- Submit your cover letter, resume, relevant certificates/diplomas, and email plus phone contacts for at least two professional referees. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 13th, 2024.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This opportunity is not just a job, but a chance to make a significant impact on the lives of children who need it most. If you’re ready to take on this challenging and rewarding role, we look forward to hearing from you.
READ ALSO:MORUWASA Vacancies January 2024