HSSEQ Lead Job Vacancies at Alistair Group Tanzania August 2023, Tanzania Jobs, Alistair Group Careers, Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as customers and regulatory agencies. Oversee all waste management and implementation of site-specific waste management plans.
Alistair Group Careers
- Reports to: Head of HSSEQ (Group)
- Based: Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
- NEBOSH / SAMTRAC equivalent certified
- Extensive knowledge of Integrated Management System | ISO 9001, 14001 & ISO 45001
- Auditing Experience of ISO 9001, 14001 & ISO 45001
- 5+ years of working experience
- Conversant with Logistics and Lifting Operations
- Must have lifting experience
- Carry out the day-to-day operations of the HSSEQ department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
- To promote continual improvement, humility and safety across the country.
- Actively support and maintain the Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality standards | ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support HSSEQ
- Manage HSSEQ Programs, Policies and Procedures and maintain relevant logs and documentation.
- Review all documentation as per the yearly review schedules
- Assist in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform HSSEQ Inspections and prepare applicable HSSEQ weekly and monthly reports.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSSEQ issues to make recommendations to the company.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSSEQ training.
- Observe HSSEQ regulations, wearing of required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, and correct obvious hazards immediately or report them to the proper personnel.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as customers and regulatory agencies.
- Oversee all waste management and implementation of site-specific waste management plans
- Develop site-specific emergency response plans and perform training in those plans
- Ensure all tasks are risk assessed and Job risk assessments produced
- Travel to other locations regularly for meetings, training, inspections, etc.