Ajira Upfield: Marketing Assistant (Fixed term contract) May 2023-Jobs Nafasi za kazi Upfield Latest Jobs, Explore Current Job Opportunities by Clicking Here! Ajiraonline May, 2023 View more Marketing Assistant (Fixed term contract) at Upfield May 2023
About the job
Job Title: Marketing AssistantLocation: Nairobi, KenyaReports to: Marketing Manager – Kenya and Digital
About The Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager – Kenya and Digital, your role as Marketing Assistant will provide operational and administrative support to the Kenya and ESA Marketing team to enable the timely and seamless planning, execution and tracking of marketing campaigns and activities.
So, what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Support execution of general trade and modern trade marketing activities including giveaways, POS & branding, deployment of in-store activations, and coordination with the Channels and Categories Development team
- Track and follow up on reverts/actions and approvals within Upfield to support timely deployment of activities
- Identify and brief vendors and suppliers of merchandise, giveaways, and other marketing material with the guidance of the procurement and marketing to ensure timely production and delivery of these items
- Liaise with creative agency to provide all necessary artwork and branding elements to production vendors; update artwork asset inventory
- Assist in raising of purchase requests/purchase orders to ensure all vendor POs are issued on time
- Compile and update weekly/monthly activity status reports in conjunction with marketing agencies to track execution of active campaigns
- Consolidate data and reports from digital, BTL, and media agencies for the compilation of weekly/monthly reports and update of monthly performance metrics
- Daily and weekly follow up with the respective marketing agencies – Creative, digital, media and BTL – to ensure timely execution of campaigns running within that period (monthly/quarterly)
- Provide general support to the marketing function for requests from other Upfield teams – CCD, quality, corporate affairs, procurement – for marketing information/elements.
Skills, Experience, And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Minimum – 1 year work experience in a professional business environment
- Experience working within a marketing agency will be an added advantage.
Please note this role is only available on a fixed- term contract
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Recommended: Legal Officer job at WATU
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please hit the apply button now and submit your application. We prefer to receive your application before 25th May 2023.Please note this role is only available on a 6-month fixed- term contract.