- Ajira NMB Bank: Specialist, Digital Global Transaction Services May 2023 – NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Head Office, Hq
- Job Purpose:
This function entails focusing on product sales to wholesale clients, as well as client acquisition, provision of personal digital financial advice and on-going servicing of wholesale clients.
- Strategic Focus – Business Direction, Business Ops, Customer Experience, Financials
- Support the Senior Manager to evaluate the current competitive environment and identify key market opportunities by working closely with stakeholders from relevant units/departments.
- Manage existing customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring customers cash management needs are addressed effectively in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Product & Implementation team (P&I), Relationship Managers, and other internal staff to deliver a clear customer pipeline plan
- Oversee product performance on all customer categories and suggest possible ways to improve revenues and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure full compliance, provide oversight of various consumer protection requirements across the unit.
- Perform profitability analysis of various product lines offered to wholesale clients.
People Focus – People Management, Leadership, Change Management, Projects
- Work together with P&I to ensure support models are made available for any solution offered to clients for easy reference by the support team.
- Obtain and analyze customer data to identify and plan for expansion and/or additional business opportunities for the bank.
- Interact frequently and closely with all clients to analyze and establish ongoing needs and to assist clients to better understand their financial requirements.
Operations Focus – Risk, Compliance & Governance
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on root cause analysis and resolution of incidents including risk related.
- Support periodical review of internal policies, procedures, and compliance of regulations.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements for solutions offered
- Work with legal to document commercial contracts for the products, services and solutions offered to clients.
- Work with compliance team to ensure all regulatory requirements are adhered to for the solution offering to clients.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expertise in Digital Transaction Banking products and procedures including related cash management digital solutions.
- Excellent sales skills and good understanding of managing sales pipelines.
- Well versed in local industry regulations and guidelines
- Understanding of client segmentation and collaborative approach in working with cross functional teams.
- Ability to work independently; presentation skills.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry changes in both the business and marketing environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Risk management and strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma in Information Technology or similar field from a recognized University
- Strong understanding of products in banking and financial services sector
- Minimum 1 years’ experience preferably in Transaction Banking Role NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job closing date :09-Jun-2023