Ajira New Job Vacancies at NMB Bank May 2023– Nafasi Mpya za Kazi Nmb Bank | Tanzania Jobs 2023 – Job Vacancy in Tanzania Nafasi Mpya za Kazi Nmb Bank Tanzania Jobs Nafasi za Kazi Mpya
NMB Bank Plc is one of the largest commercial banks in Tanzania, providing banking services to individuals, small to medium sized corporate clients, government services, large businesses and agriculture lending.
NMB Bank was established under the National Microfinance Bank Limited Incorporation Act of 1997, following the break-up of the old National Bank of Commerce, by an Act of Parliament. Three new entities were created at the time, namely: (a) NBC Holdings Limited (b) National Bank of Commerce (1997) Limited and (c) National Microfinance Bank Limited.
Managing the department of Agri Wholesale at Head Office by being responsible for all existing Agri Wholesale loan products and other loan products to be developed in the department, as well as providing leadership and formulating strategies that will increase revenue to the Bank through development of new Agri Wholesale products that will excel in the market.
• Coordinate all Agri Wholesale activities in the bank, monitor and advise Management on the best option to improve Agri Wholesale in the bank.
• Plan and execute the best strategies in formulation of Agri Wholesale products that will attract customers in the market.
• Review and implement Agri Wholesale department strategy to ensure objectives are achieved on a quarterly basis and implement measures to enhance performance.
• Prepare departmental budget and projections for growth in line with banks targets.
• Coordinate budget objectives of the department to ensure targets are achieved as per approved banks budget.
Leadership & People Management Focus
• Define and put implementation plan of the policies by translating policy statements and concepts into actionable requirements and assigning roles and responsibilities amongst staff, engage staff in policies implementation by communicating expectations, providing coaching and support.
• Maintain a highly attractive and motivating working environment to the unit that will increase excellent Agribusiness services to Wholesale clients that in turn reflects on profitability and growth.
• Manage staff and daily operations to ensure all requirements of the Bank are met in a timely, efficient, effective and ethical manner.
• Agree targets and take accountability for the overall achievements of performance objectives in the business area in terms of employee satisfaction, customer experience, and cost performance, return on investments, risk, and compliance and governance requirements
• Agree and manage service offerings and SLAs with internal customers
• Provide clear direction to team members on the strategic plan and key focus areas and ensure their understanding and buy-in, Benchmark productivity of the department against industry standards and create measures to improve productivity.
Recommended: 23 Job Opportunities at Wenya Commission Point Ltd – Various Positions May 2023
• Supervise the preparation of MIS reports for Agri Wholesale Department and advice on abnormalities observed and suggest solutions to rectify.
• Review credit appraisals from Relationship Managers and Assistant Relationship Managers to provide technical advice and way forward.
• Ensure full compliance, provide oversight as well as monitor the implementation of various consumer protection requirements across business area/Unit.
• Knowledge and Skills:
• Good knowledge of Agribusiness Value Chain
• Sound Credit knowledge; Risk Management skills
• Good knowledge of banks products and services and Agri Wholesale products
• Knowledge of government policies related to agricultural activities
• Business environment awareness
• Knowledge and awareness of BOT regulations, banks policies and procedures.
• Knowledge in Agribusiness particularly in Tanzania
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Teamwork/Collaboration with other business units (Retail and Wholesale) to ensure seamless value chain delivery of Agricultural solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor`s degree in Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness or any other business related field,
• Masters in business administration will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 10 years Working Experience
• Minimum 5 years of having worked in Agribusiness sector
• Minimum 4 years of credit appraisals
• Minimum of 5 years working in a Managerial position
• NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply
ALSO READ: Ajira CBU Project Lead at Vodacom May 2023