Ajira Mtwara Site Manager (Lead) Job Vacancies at Alistair Group May 2023-Tanzania Jobs AJIRA Nafasi za kazi Alistair Group Latest Jobs, Explore Current Job Opportunities by Clicking Here! Ajiraonline Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Dodoma, Mbeya, Mwanza, Mtwara May 22, 2023
About the job
Must reside in Mtwara or open to relocate to Mtwara at own expenseAccountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in the Mtwara Port and a good relationship with the Tanzania Port Authority.
- Responsible for the operation of the Alistair Freeport facility in line with Alistair Group policies
- Assess the availability of pace and prepare stacking/storage plans prior to programming/contingency commodities arrivals
- Produce and Monitor the progress of all incoming and existing consignments.
- Supervise the receipt and inspection of all arriving consignments.
- Supervise the inspection and release of all departing consignments.
- Monitor the quantity and quality of commodity (ies) stored.
- Carry out regular physical random warehouse checks of commodities and inventory.
- Develop warehouse facility operations policies and procedures and communicate this information to staff/group.
- Perform other work-related tasks as required as assigned.
- Ensuring the company Receiving SOP is strictly followed at all times
- Inventory management (routine stock checks and count)
- Warehouse mapping, and stock count report (internal – once weekly)
- Twice daily internal updates on warehouse status
- Casual labour management
- Equipment maintenance and refueling
- HSSEQ Compliance
- Coordination of operators
- Briefing on warehouse operations
- General warehouse upkeep and housekeeping
- Management of petty cash
By completing your details and clicking “Submit Application” you consent to Alistair Group processing your personal information