Welcome to our website ajiraonline.com Find all useful information about profile details, jobs, Application student portal login Forms, Registration, Requirements and Prospectus logo emails address WhatsApp Contacts and Details
Nafasi za Kazi Polisi 2023 Ajira Mpya Police Job Opportunities,Nafasi mpya za kazi Polisi Tanzania, Ajira za Polisi 2023,Nafasi za kazi Tanzania Polisi Find Tanzania jobs at ajiraonline.com. We help candidates to get better job offers from top companies, super-fast. Ajira mpya polisi tz. Explore latest jobs now!
Ajira Mpya Polisi Job Opportunities
- a) Be a citizen of Tanzania by birth.
- b) He must have graduated from the fourth form from 2019 to 2022 aged from 18 to 25 years.
- c) For the applicants from class to fourth, they must have the success of the first class to the fourth (Division I-IV). For applicants with a fourth grade (Division IV) score of 26 to 29.
- d) Those with diploma and diploma level education should be 18 to 29 years old.
- e) Must be at least five feet five inches (5’5″) for men, and five feet two inches (5’2″) for women.
- f) He should have completed the training of the National Building Force (JKT) and the Economic Building Force (JKU) in the Camps and outside the Camps.
- g) Have a national identity card or an identification number from the National Identification Authority (NIDA).
- h) He should be in good physical and mental health certified by a Government doctor.
- I) He should be single/married or have a child.
- D He has never used drugs.
- k) He should be ready to attend the initial training of the Police profession.
- I) He is not employed or has never been employed by another Government institution.
- m) Be ready to do Pollsi work anywhere in Tanzania.
- n) He should be ready to cover himself in all stages of prayer in case he is called
- o) He should not have tattoo marks on his body.
- p) He should not have any criminal records.
- q) For applicants with a Diploma (NTA level 6) and Astarashada (NTA level 5 or NVA level 3) education, they must have the following fields:·
- Music (Music and sound production, performing arts, mm and TV production), Ushonajl (Graphics and printing design, leather crafting, sewing machine malntoinance, sewing operator, sign wrlllng), Carpentry and joinery and automobile mechanics , Autoelectric engineering & Autobody repairs).
- r) Applicants who will be successful will be the ones who will be selected.
Procedure for sending Maombi
- All applicants must write their application letters by hand (Handwriting) without forgetting to put phone numbers, and send them to the address: Mkuu wa Jeshi la Polisi S.L.P 961 DODOMA.
- All applicants must attach the following copies:
a) Copy of birth certificate
b) Copy of Talfa’s NIDA ID or NIDA number
c) A copy of the JKT/JKU training certificate for those outside the camps.
d) Copies of professional certificates (Academic Certificates).
e) Copies of secondary school graduation certificates (Leaving Certificate).
- For fourth-form applicants who have completed JKT/JKU training outside the country, their applications should be sent to the Police Commanders in their respective regions and not to the Polls Headquarters! Dodoma.
- For the fourth form applicants who are present in the JKT/JKU camps, their applications should be submitted to the Regional Police Commanders to be sent to the Heads of the existing camps.
- For applicants with the above-mentioned diplomas and degrees, they are required to fill out a form (attachment ‘A’) which is available on the Palisi website showing their personal information. The submission of the form should not be by scanning (Scan) you are required to Download (download), and fill in the relevant form and then send it together with the application (If it is in pdf format) via email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications Delivered by hand or by post will not be accepted.
Ajira za Polisi Deadline for receiving applications on 29/07/2023. Kiambatanisho Fomu ya mwombaji Ajira Mpya Polisi 2023 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD pdf FILE