Ajira I&M Bank: 8 New Jobs Opportunities May 2023- I&M Bank Tanzania Limited Vacancies, I&M Bank Tanzania Limited Careers, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi za kazi Tanzania, Jobs in Tanzania
1.Risk Based Audit Officer
To ensure that corporate governance, risk management, internal controls and compliance structures of the bank are in place.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Conducting branch cash snap checks
- Review of quarterly financial statements before publication and provide a report for anomalies noted.
- Ensuring activities are carried out according to the mandate of the Audit Plan approved by the Audit Committee
2.Senior Manager Centralized Operations
- Managing and guiding planned as well as ad-hoc initiatives within the units under jurisdiction.
- Proactively monitoring centralized operations through various MIS and spot checks to ensure efficient and effective handling of transactions and the Bank’s assets to mitigate associated risks.
- Managing centralized operations in terms of operational efficiencies, Operational risk management etc.
- Ensure all User Access Controls, authentication; exception handling processes are meticulously implemented across the Bank.
- Ensure reconciliations related to various operation related office accounts in centralized operations are up to date and tallied as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce/Business related field.
- Master’s Degree/MBA or Professional qualification in Banking or related field is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years banking experience; 4 of which must be in a senior management position in Bank Operations.
- Knowledge and ability to size industry trends and the competitive environment.
3.Assistant Manager – Network Administration
Responsible for the maintenance of Network hardware and software systems that make up a computer network including the planning, designing, securing and monitoring of active data network infrastructure and related network equipment.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyse and isolate issues
- Monitor network to ensure security and availability to specific users
- Maintain integrate of the network, server deployment and security
- Data center management
- Network configuration management and change management
- Network performance management
- Network availability management (Network Vendor Management – SLA)
- Monitor, maintain support of the following critical Network Services,
4.Alternate Channels Officer
Effectively carry out Visa, ATM, cards, Mobile Banking & Internet Banking operations. Process ABC related transactions e.g., cards, mobile banking & internet banking related transactions (such as posting or verification in the core banking and related systems)
5.Finance Officer – Management Accounting and Budgetary Control
To prepare and circulating accurate internal reports to management for decision making and other various stakeholders on a timely basis and in the agreed formats.
- Process corrective entries in the system from various branch and HR staff such as reversal of entries, correction of errors
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the adjusting entries booked in the system
- Payments Processing: Staff claims (travel assistance, per diem, expense claims), Branch petty cash replenishments: Suppliers/Vendors Payments, Maintain Tiss & TT register
6.Assistant Manager- Select Banking
- Internal Key Contact Person(s):
- Branch Managers
- Maintain and manage portfolio, build and sustain relationships with existing and new prospective clients as well as represent the Bank in the market.
- To provide a responsive, pro-active, proficient, and efficient banking services to Personal Banking and SME (walk-in) customers in order to grow (acquire) the portfolio and retain (cross-sell) the existing book.
- Support SOs in opening new and additional accounts. Manage walk-in customers and take full responsibility of making right product is being sold to them or provide lead to the responsible RM.
- To advise and encourage customers to make use and maximize opportunity on bank’s products and services to expand their share of wallet.
- To develop a long-lasting relationship with all customers by providing practical insights into their personal business, particularly regarding account management.
- To cross-sell, digital channel products and ensure registrations and usage.
- Reactivate accounts to manage dormancy ratio down through constant engagements with the customers via emails, telephone, and a time by visiting
7.Alternate Channels Officer
Effectively carry out Visa, ATM, cards, Mobile Banking & Internet Banking operations. Operations: Process ABC related transactions e.g., cards, mobile banking & internet banking related transactions (such as posting or verification in the core banking and related systems)
Manage Visa card settlement (locals and internationals) and mobile banking & internet banking related transactions settlements. Manage prepaid Visa and MasterCard. Manage card ordering process eg. upload of card data, receiving form vendors and dispatching to branches.
Store and maintain all documents/forms appropriately. Posting/authorizing card related entries and mobile banking/internet related entries Resolve customer queries and respond on time (participate in corporate visits, IB/EB when
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge on Microsoft Applications
- Analytical skills
- Report writing skills.
- Communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
8.Assistant Manager – Consulting Audit
Ensuring compliance with laid down systems, procedures and policies and highlighting any unacceptable exceptions and ensuring completeness of revenue collection. Providing value adding recommendations to key processes which enhance efficiency.
Represent Internal Audit in projects intended to review and re-engineer processes and recommend improvements/changes. Providing consulting support in user acceptance testing/training and preparation of procedure manuals, guidelines, and circulars
Ensuring policies and procedures are documented, approved, communicated, and understood by concerned staff before launch of any function/unit/product/service. To offer consultancy/advisory services on the areas noted, in consultation with the Chief Audit Executive & OR Audit Manager.