Ajira Human Resource Officer oya micro-credit tanzania – Are you looking for oya micro credit · Human Resources Manager OYA Micro–Credit Tanzania · Head of operation Job · Nafasi za Kazi kampuni ya OYA Micro Credit.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
Human Resource Officer will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Lead the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Collaborating with other managers in the business, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Nurture a positive and decent working environment by supervising the work of cleaners.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
· Ensure legal and regulatory compliance throughout human resource management.
· Ensure the maintenance of documentation of file and proper record keeping in the department.
- Facilitate the administration of employee – related paper work, such as employee contracts or formal notices of termination.
- Lead new hires through inductions into the company
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
- Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits and pension schemes.
· Perform other duties as may be required.
- · A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any relevant field of study in a recognized educational institution.
- · Proven working experience as HR Officer.
- · Demonstrable experience with Human Resource metrics.
- · Knowledge of HR systems and database.
- · Must have in-depth knowledge of labor laws of Tanzania.
- · Ability to combine strategy with leadership skills.
- · Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationship at all levels of the company.
- · Experienced in the use of Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel.
- · Has a personal commitment to organizational excellence; displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions
Send your Resume/Applications to: email@example.com