Ajira Financial Accountant Job Vacancies at MPC Recruitment May 2023-New Jobs Vacancies New Jobs at MPC Recruitment Financial Accountant Vacancies
Since 1998, the MPC Recruitment Group, a leader in the recruitment industry, has been providing a range of innovative and effective recruitment solutions to a diverse range of companies in South Africa. MPC Recruitment is a multi-award winning generalist recruitment company providing staff from lower level to senior / executive positions across all disciplines.
The Organization currently has a national footprint of 5 branches, in addition to 27 network partners throughout Sub-Saharan Africa, with a 23-year tenure. We believe that in order to provide clients with optimum solutions to human capital requirements, it is vital to acquire a thorough understanding of the clients’ business and needs. Our consultants spend time on site, acquiring knowledge of the company culture, working environment and expectations of the client. This leads to a fruitful relationship based on knowledge, trust and integrity.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ledger reconciliations, working papers and journals (where necessary)
- Prepaid account
- Proforma invoices in sundry creditors – follow up to ensure stock is received and an invoice is received and tha the transaction is properly accounted for.
- Deposits account – analysis and ensure that deposits are received back where necessary 1.4 Petty cash accounts – monthly counts are performed and all the journals are processed. 1.5 Travel float account
- Accounts payable account
- – Cash book,
- – Foreign vendors,
- – Producers and
- – Creditors
- Call account Investec – journal for interest, commitment fee and balance with statement 1.8 Prepare year-end working papers for amoral audit.
- Prepare the monthly reconciliation on GRN suspense accounts and balance to ledger.
- Investigate long outstanding items and perform the necessary corrective actions to ensure that the long-outstanding items are cleared.
- Implement necessary corrective action to address any deficiencies identified to prevent or detect errors & continuous improvement of the systems and reports around Goods Received Notes and order systems.
- Provision for transport of products:
- Maintain working papers for only valid outstanding transport orders
- Review the list for completeness of ai provisions and orders, including manual orders and export transport orders
- Assist departments to ensure the outs.:-,:nding items are valid, complete, promptly followed up and cleared.
- General Ledger
About The Employer:
Our client within the FMCG sector is seeking an experienced financial accountant to join their team.
Also Read: Ajira Accountant at Lake Group May 2023