Ajira Evolve People Solutions Company Limited: Finance Manager May 2023-AJIRA Nafasi za Kazi Evolve People Solutions Job in Tanzania. Job Vacancies at Evolve People Solutions May 2023
Our client is looking for a dynamic, self-driven, proactive Finance Manager that can manage self and team. The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the accounting operations of the organization. They will ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded and reported in a timely fashion as well as play an active role in helping to develop and implement the company’s overall accounting strategy.
- Ensuring timely and correct posting of accounting entries and providing guidance to team on the same
- Preparing reports on company performance including management accounts and other company reports
- Filing and payment of all taxes correctly and on time. These include payroll taxes as well as municipal taxes.
- Preparing payroll correctly and on time and all accompanying tasks e.g payroll journals, updating company payroll software and ensuring confidentiality of salary information.
- Monitoring cash flow to ensure that vendors are paid on time and in line with approved credit terms and that correct forecasts are done
- Continuously looking for new accounting methods or procedures which could improve efficiency or effectiveness of operations
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with external auditors, regulators, and TRA
- Primary contact for external auditors including TRA and strive to clear all queries.
- Identifying issues and coming up with solutions for accounting processes or procedures that could lead to future errors or misinterpretations of data.
- Responsible for fixed asset and stocks
- Responsible for preparing Budgets and tracking actuals vs budget
- Managing direct reports and providing required leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ accounting experience, where 2 of those should be in a middle to senior level position
- Possesses Accounting certifications i.e. CPA, ACCA
- Above average computer skills with experience operating accounting software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of leading a team
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
All qualified and interested candidates shall apply through the Provided LINK BELOW by 27th May 2023. While we appreciate all applicants who trust us enough on their employment journey, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our client is an equal opportunity employer, women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.