Ajira Christian Social Services – Commission Project Assistant In This Article, are you looking for Nafasi za kazi Christian Social Services Commission (CSSC). ajira mpya Christian Social Services Commission (CSSC). Jobs Christian Social Services
Job title: Project Assistant
Direct Supervisor: Finance and Administration Director
Location: Dar es Salaam
The Assistant Project officer will directly be reporting to and supervised by the Finance and Administration Officer. The Assistant project officer will provide high-level administrative management to attain the goal of C4S project, working with consortium members and COE’s, government institutions, vendors, customers and service providers. S/he assist in providing capacity building to staff for all aspects related to project management of the project that enhances provision of good administrative services to the organization.
Assistants project Administration tasks
• Properly maintaining of project management files
• Travel arrangement both local and international
• Manage vehicle fueling
• Manage vehicle repairs
• Manage the car tracking system
• Supervise and mentor project drivers
• Procurement and logistics arrangement
• Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
• Dealing with email enquiries
• Taking minutes
• Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
• General office management such as ordering stationary
• Organizing travel and accommodation for staff and customers
• Arranging both internal and external events
• Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts
• Providing administration support of the project inventory.
• Maximum requirement is a bachelor’s degree in administration related courses
• Minimum of diploma in business administration
• Experience of at least 5 years in providing administrative services to donor funded programs.
• Experience in donor funds administration of the USAID, PEPFAR Grants
• Understanding of local contract and procurement law
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written Kiswahili and English
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills
• Ability of planning and time management skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to make a presentation
• Ability to problem-solve difficult issues
• Ability to multitask with ease, adapting to frequently changing priorities
• Good negotiating and conflict resolution skills
• Effective written and oral communications skills that are essential to building relationships with donors, host country counterparts, and partner organizations.
• Ability to exercise sound business judgment to wisely prioritize and successfully perform multiple and complex tasks.
• Highly organized and able to develop and streamline systems for efficient conduct of day-to-day tasks.
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and graphic/web design.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please Click here to apply