Ajira Bolt Talent Solutions: Accounts Receivables Accountant May 2023 – Bolt Talent Solutions is an innovative recruitment firm, sourcing and placing leading talent. Our investment in the latest recruiting tech makes us extremely agile and the ability to deliver quality talent that fits our client’s needs.
To focus on assisting the Accounts Receivable (AR) / Billing team, ensuring that all procedures within this team are carried out accurately and promptly.
This role will be part of the Accounts Receivable (AR) / Billing team reporting to the financial accountant/billing Manager in Mauritius.
RECOMMENDED: Operations Manager Job at Bolt Tanzania 2023
Principal Elements and Accountabilities
- Maintain sales ledger and revenue schedule for Group wide legal entities
- Process daily cash receipts and bank reconciliations
- Maintain, set up, close down Client fee profiles in the accounting system..
- Prepare and manage Quarterly, Annual and ad hoc client billing
- Issue and send out invoices/credit notes for Group wide legal entities to relevant Managers
- Act as the billing/invoicing contact for both internal and external auditors
- Reconcile income for Group wide legal entities
- Maintain and review employees charge out rates and timesheets
- Provide cover in the absence of a member of the team
- Analyse transactions in order to produce VAT returns
- Respond proactively to queries from the business
- Ad hoc task to assist Accounts Receivables Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong Accounting knowledge
- Degree or Diploma in Financial Accounting
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of English – spoken and written
- Good numerical skills and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, particularly of Excel, Word and Outlook email
- Knowledge of Microsoft BC Navone systems is preferred
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and responsibility
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A team player who supports and works towards team goals
- Pro-active and solutions focused
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team