Ajira Bolt: Business Sales Specialist May 2023-Nafasi za kazi Bolt | Fast and Affordable Rides: Learn more about Bolt | Fast and Affordable Rides. Find Bolt jobs in Tanzania. ajira mpya Bolt
We are looking for a Business Sales Specialist to join our team. You’ll be the face of Bolt for Business, identifying potential clients, getting them excited about the possibilities, then negotiating and signing them. B4B has big targets, the product is evolving getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months. To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent – just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do. In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, authority and you’ll be closing big deals every day with real businesses. It’s an amazing time to join!
- Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales chain, including prospecting, reaching out, taking meetings and deal closing
- Proactive sales of Bolt for Business solutions to the SME and mid/large size business space
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Account manages your biggest clients, develop and settle them before passing them on
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
RECOMMENDED: Ajira I&M Bank: 8 New Jobs Opportunities May 2023
What we’re looking for:
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 2-4+ years of successful previous experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Lead or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a B2B environment
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating sales from cold leads
- Excellent communication skills in both English and local language
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Experience onboarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- You will get extra credit for:
Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, and plenty of other perks.*Some perks may differ depending on your location.
What drives our operations? Our people. We’re looking for an analytical and solutions-driven Operations Manager with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to help us transform the ride-hailing industry in Tanzania. Your role will have a direct and tangible impact on local operations that you can see in real-time. If you’re ready to take full ownership of your work, disrupt the marketplace, and shape movement patterns in the urban landscape – here’s your chance! You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager, and working closely with other cross-functional/HQ stakeholders to support our mission to make cities more sustainable, accessible, and affordable.
- Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: bachelor’s degree
- Job application procedure