Ajira AUMS: Driver May 2023-Nafasi za kazi AUMS | African Underground Mining Services (AUMS). Learn more about African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) and its vacancies, take a look and apply AUMS jobs in Tanzania to suit your skillset and advance your career with AUMS
African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is an international leader in mechanised hard rock underground mining. AUMS is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. We are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania, Ghana, Botswana and Burkina Faso. Other international operations are in Australia and Canada. We are driven by the continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
RECOMMENDED: 30 Job Vacancies Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust May 2023
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our success are seeking talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who are loyal and committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our clients. In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment and technology. We look forward to receiving your application for the following positions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a safe workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors by maintaining compliance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations, policies & procedures.
- Takes reasonable care for their own safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their acts.
- Conduct vehicle prestart daily.
- Drive vehicle assigned in a safe and efficient manner.
- Drive vehicle to the conditions and environment.
- Obey all road rules at the mine site and on public roads.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping.
- Willing to assist in other areas when required as directed by supervisor.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an equivalent position.
- High level of awareness and understanding of local driving conditions and rules
- Previous experience in mining or heavy industry is preferable.
- Experience driving large coaster buses
- Must have valid Tanzania C,01,02,03,D, E class Driver’s License
- Basic First Aid
- Completed secondary school
- Advanced driving course
- Written and verbal English
How to Apply:
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply. Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment. Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email email@example.com Application letters should reach the above on or before 31st May 2023, 18hr00.
BEWARE OF C0NMEN! AUMS(T) Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660123 or +255 682 660 256 or+255 682 660 893.
READ ALSO: Administrative Officer Jobs at Embassy of France in Tanzania