Ajira Airtel Tanzania PLC: Digital Channels Manager May 2023 -Tanzania Jobs AJIRA Nafasi za kazi Airtel Tanzania Internal Audit Manager at Airtel Tanzania PLC May 2023 Airtel Tanzania Dar es Salaam May 2023
Airtel Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit for a Digital Channels Manager within Marketing Department. The Incumbent will be responsible for Responsible for development, alignment and execution of the Airtel website, intranet and social media channels and strategy and improving customer journey and experience. Role specifics include Lead and shape digital channel strategy and engagement with employees, customers, communities and corporate stakeholders. Excellent communication skills required to negotiate internally, often at a senior level.
The Role Holder duties will include but not limited to:
1.Set up Digital Revenue Organization.
Lead the setup of core digital services across the Airtel ecosystem – App, Website, Social Media Creation of adjacent new business to create more revenue avenues – Build the wire frame for the Airtel “Super-app” Drive the expansion of our digital footprint to deepen digital engagement in existing and new channels leveraging the Airtel App as a platform
2. Building digital customer experience;
Lead a cross-discipline experience design team or multiple teams to invent and execute breakthrough digital solutions
Developing branded customer experience and ensuring consistency of cross channel customer journeys for consumer segments (using customer journey mapping and introducing more generative techniques of research) When introducing new customer touch points and experiences to customers, partner closely with Marketing and PR teams to ensure the experience is positioned appropriately and conveys the value proposition to the customer
3. Innovation and Content;
Drive exceptional focus on digital platforms to drive revenues from content, help drive mobile app penetration through building an exceptional and segmented experience Partner with product teams to help shape campaigns and interactive discipline leads to continually optimize our interactive offering in terms of staffing, process, and internal education.
Research technical documentation, APIs, integration with 3rd party technologies etc. when such knowledge is needed to confirm project requirements, expectations, and specific details. Represent the business side of the business and work with the Digital Labs and other developers to show and prove deliverables on UI and UX before cascade to OPCOs
4. Ensure optimal spend vis-à-vis budget and monitor performance against plan;
Define Digital KPI’s. Monitor, analyze and communicate performance of feature releases. Build dashboard to track KPI’s and share with stakeholders on an on-going basis. Keep Costs and others within budget by ensuring effective cost innovation in all areas of digitization. Evaluate, forecast and measure performance against plans
5. Creation of highly effective Team;
To ensure the functions objectives are delivered through a highly motivated and engaged team across the OpCos. Develop bench strength through coaching, mentoring and guidance
Academic and Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital advertising, Marketing and like discipline
An MBA with focus on Marketing
- Certifications or additional qualifications in Advertising, Design Thinking, Business Administration, communications and management will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in a Digital Products or User Experience role in a Telecoms or Social media Platforms (Facebook etc)
- Demonstrated experience gathering requirements and translating into user requirements into customer journeys and superior user experience for business results
- Background in engineering, technology, marketing preferred
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle
Competencies and Behavior:
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Attention to detail
- Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
- Excellent time Management Skills
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The deadline for the Application is 5:00 PM on 2nd June 2023. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.