Ajira African Fibres Tanzania Limited: Plumber Technician Job Vacancy May 2023 – AJIRA Nafasi za kazi African Fibres Tanzania Limited – Jobs in Tanzania. Find employment by browsing our list of Job vacancies in Tanzania.
- African Fibres Tanzania Limited
- Open Position: Plumber Technician
- Office location: Ubena Zomozi, Chalinze
- Date of Advert: 25/05/2023
- Expire Date: 20/06/2023
Install, repair and maintain pipes, pumps, motors, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in the farm. Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals. Follow building plans and blueprints. Respond to, diagnose and resolve plumbing emergencies. Plumber Technician
RECOMMENDED: Ajira Airtel Money: Revenue Assurance Lead May 2023
- Install, maintain and repair plumbing systems at the farm including but not limited to toilets, urinals, drains, etc
- Repairs and replaces industrial sewage pipes/pumps/ motors.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot plumbing problems
- Read, interpret and follow blueprints and buildings codes
- Collaborate with other professionals
- Maintain tools/equipment and perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems
- To clear drainage systems, culverts, waste pipes and gully traps
- Keep accurate records
- To report any faults related to plumbing installations to Management.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as may be assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications And Experience
- Holder of a Diploma (NTA Level 6) or Full Technician Certificate (FTC) in Plumbing or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution
- Work experience of a minimum of 5 years in the sisal industry will be an added advantage.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications, outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint
- Will be an added advantage
Interested candidate may send their Cvs to before 8th June 2023E, mail: email@example.com