Ajira Accounts Assistant at CV People May 2023- Are you looking for NAFASI ZA KAZI Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania
CVPeople Tanzania is a leading provider of HR consulting services, offering a wide range of solutions to help businesses succeed. Our services include recruitment, training, and outsourcing, including payroll outsourcing and HR consultation. We also have an advisory board consulting unit that can assist with board evaluation, recruitment, and training. Our team is dedicated to solving HR issues and helping businesses thrive through innovative thinking and a focus on finding the best solutions for people.
Recommended:Ajira Store Assistant at Signal Power and Energy Tanzania Ltd – Ajiraonline
- Processing expense requests before approval by Accountant.
- Recording and filing of all cash transactions.
- Updating and maintenance of procedural documentation.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks and resolving discrepancies.
- Performing basic office tasks such as filing, data entry.
- Invoice, processing and filing.
- Processing of reimbursement forms.
- Maintenance of imprest systems and files.
- Filing of Statutory Deductions.
- Stock and stores management.
Read Also:Ajira 7 New Jobs Vacancies at NMB Bank May 2023 – Ajiraonline
Knowledge and Experience
- Good team player.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- High level of accuracy with high confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field/CPA-K
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Prior experience as a Finance Intern or Accounting Assistant