Ajira Accountant Job Vacancy at Reveurse May 2023 –
We are looking for a dedicated individual on behalf of the client who will be able to provide a comprehensive accounting and administration function. He/she will be spending the Majority of time on Daily transactions, management accounts, liaising with auditors, and compiling reports.
- To compile and produce all financial records for the business in accordance with required
- timescales, and standards of accuracy.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Adherence to, and continuous improvement of Internal controls
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Foreign exchange and currency management
- Monitor and manage all Fixed assets.
- Produce and pay monthly Vat returns, quarterly City Levy Tax returns and resolve queries withTRA.
- Manage Stock control and stock movement processes within the business.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations as per agreed timetable.
- Provide Office administrative functions including, Travel arrangements for visiting staff, Maintain
- Human Resources administration, Purchase and control of consumables, stationery and
- refreshments, Liaising, with the organization’s short term insurance providers ensuring optimized
- coverage, Customs & logistics liaison for new orders.
- Full payroll function, including journals and all associated statutory returns.
- Support and advise the sales team on new project costings and justification criteria, together with
- a review of financial terms of maintenance agreements.
- Prepare quarterly budget forecasts and 5-year projections.
- Provide financial year-end activities throughout the company.
- Full Audit preparation work and responsible to manage audit.
- Work with appointed accountants and tax advisors to ensure all statutory and legal obligations are
- timeously discharged.
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills & Personal Attributes.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- CPA/ACCA qualification
- Minimum 10 years industry experience in Engineering and
- Experience in liaising with auditors, banks, and other bodies
- Knowledge of finance laws, regulations, and rules.
- Have managerial/leadership skills and experience.
- Knowledge in various accounting platforms such as Microsoft Navision, Sage Payroll.
- Flexible to travel outside the country time to time as required.
- Ability to communicate well both oral and written with international colleagues.
How to Apply.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV to email@example.com before the end of 12th May 2023 at 17:00 hours.