Ajira Accountant at People FOCO Agency Ltd May 2023 – Are you looking for Job Vacancies in People FOCO | Ajiraonline People FOCO Recruitment Industry Accountant at People FOCO. job opportunity
We are a HR Consultancy firm that is very passionate about people and their contribution towards the growth and success of any organization. We create systems that are streamlined towards the attainment of the organizations goals and build the capacity of the organizations employees to deliver results.
Read Also: Ajira at Sali International Hospital
Being the Accountant, you are Directly Responsible for the Accounts department via:
- Ensure monthly management accounts are submitted in the approved format;
- Ensure continuous improvement of financial reporting
- Ensure the efficient processing of all financial transactions, including allocation of funds and payments;
- Ensure that all money received in and paid out is correctly allocated;
- Ensure the purchase ledger is maintained, with accurate coding, and that suppliers are paid in a timely manner;
- Ensure the bank, suppliers and debtors accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Manage banking arrangements under the direction of your team leader
- Maintain a daily cash flow schedule and produce regular cash flow reports;
- Ensuring the Company has sufficient liquidity to meet its obligations as they fall due.
- Ensure that statutory compliance is up to date and renewed in a timely manner
- Ensure that all taxes are submitted in a monthly as they fall due and that the supporting documents are well maintained in record.
- Involve and instruct external tax consultants when necessary.
- Ensure that the petty cash float is used for designated uses only
- Ensure reports are reconciled on a weekly basis before the petty cash float is reimbursed
- Working knowledge of SAP Business One is a requirement.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA K) or its equivalent.
- Experience working is an audit firm is desirable