Ajira Absa Bank Tanzania: 2 New Jobs Opportunities at Absa Bank May 2023-Nafasi za kazi Absa Group: Learn more about Absa Group Limited and its vacancies, take a look and apply to Absa Group jobs in Tanzania. ajira mpya Absa Group.
1.Corporate Recoveries Manager
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us with over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential.
Recommended: Support Assistant ajira Airswift 2023
• Be member of the ABSA -BBS Africa, Absa Business Support and Corporate Recoveries Team with responsibility for the delivery of recovery strategies to a portfolio of Corporate Customers experiencing financial distress
• Responsible for determining the objectives, strategies and actions that need to be adopted to address business-risk issues, reduce the Bank’s risk, and achieve managed exit/recovery solutions so that the bank realizes the maximum return in the shortest possible time.
• Responsible for a portfolio made up of the most involving and complicated corporate and business banking recovery accounts, a selection of which have the highest provisions raised on them, those with the highest exposures, and those which are politically sensitive.
• Ultimately responsible for all EWL 4 and classified corporate accounts in-country.
• Proactively review and identification of all accounts on clean and EWLs that are to be transferred to Recoveries
• Acts as a point of contact for the local BBS team throughout EWL;s ,Committee to discuss specific problems, and recommending solutions or strategies in acting capacity in the absence of BS&CR Team Leader
• Act as a liaison of the department with Legal, RCU, Finance and BBS – Africa.
Recoveries and Service 75%
2.Application Support Analyst
To manage the implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of all Applications systems to enable the use of appropriate platform technology, as an integral and reliable component of business process within country. Drive convergence of technologies, ensure delivery of technology projects associated with Applications and liaise and negotiate with internal customers and technology vendors.
Accountability: Service (Applications) Availability
The prime responsibility is for maintaining the availability and reliability of applications to ensure that IT can effectively meet service targets in accordance with planned business objectives.
Provide a range of application availability reporting to ensure that agreed levels of availability, reliability and maintainability are measured and monitored on an ongoing basis
Successfully facilitate delivery of changes to reports needed by the business and ensure that reports and their dependencies are made available for the business.
Provide holistic support of application availability to Business Users
Take actions to achieve reductions in frequency and duration of incidents that impact application availability
Ensure shortfalls in application availability are recognized and appropriate corrective actions are identified and progressed
Take action on agreed appropriate actions with Line Management to maintain or improve application availability levels