Accounts & Finance Officer Jobs at M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specialized in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm input use and management. In addition, the company conducts agricultural research in collaboration with national, regional and international research institutes. In its bid to implements its business development strategies the company is looking for self driving candidates to fill the following vacancies:-
Accounts & Finance Officer (1 Post) – Arusha.
Duties and responsibilities
- 1. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports including income statement, balance sheet and financial statement,
- 2. Prepare and submit timely and accurate tax returns, including income tax, sales tax, and payroll taxes.
- 3. Prepare and submit timely and accurate NSSF and WCF contributions
- 4. Conduct comprehensive financial analysis to forecast future trends, revenues, and expenses
- 5. Keep accurate records and for daily transactions and update internal systems with financial data,
- 6. Track bank deposits, cash payments and do reconciliation,
- 7. Participate in stocks, financial audits and tax preparations,
- 8. Develop and implement financial policies and internal procedures.
- 1. Must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance plus CPA (T).
- 2. Strong technical accounting and financial skills with experience in using Quick-Books.
- 3. Strong communication and organizational skills
- 4. Excellent computer skills
The candidates must have an experience in finance or accounting for at least 5 years in a reputable organization
A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Mode of application
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic and profession certificates by email with the subject line of the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 29th October 2023 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd,
P.O Box 13867, Arusha,