Accounts Clerk at Mancosa Vacancy at Russian Standard Vodka 2023, Browse new job vacancy at Russian Standard Vodka, Russian Standard Vodka careers, Russian Standard Vodka jobs, Russian Standard Vodka new opportunities.
Accounts Clerk at Mancosa Vacancy at Russian Standard Vodka 2023
MANCOSA, a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancies available: Accounts Clerk.
Russian Standard Vodka is the world’s no. 1 Russian premium vodka. The Russian Standard Vodka portfolio dominates the premium segment in Russia with a 30 percent market share and sales of over 3.5 million cases in 2018 in Russia and more than 80 export markets across Europe, the U.S. and Asia.
Roustam Tariko, the founder of Russian Standard, introduced the flagship product, Russian Standard Original, in 1998 as the first authentic Russian premium vodka.
Two years after launch, sales of Russian Standard surpassed all imported premium vodkas on the Russian market, leading to broad international expansion and the launch of Russian Standard Platinum in 2001, IMPERIA Vodka, the company’s luxury brand, in 2004, and Russian Standard Gold in 2008.
Ultra clean smooth and delicious, Russian Standard Vodka is made with only the finest Russian ingredients, using the principles for vodka established in 1894 by famed Russian scientist Dmitri Mendeleev.
- Daily Processing of financial transactions on a database
- Checking and Verifying of External and Internal Academic claims
- Checking and Verifying of Overtime Claims
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records’
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Studying towards a BCom or a BCom degree
- 2- 3-year minimum experience
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIESÂ
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well, organized
- Honest and trustworthy
- Acting with Integrity